// Frontera Technical Support • View topic - anything near me?

anything near me?

From the Lancashire Border to the North Sea

Derbyshire to North Yorkshire
Forum rules
Disclaimer:
Please understand that the Frontera Owners Group or any organiser of events will not be held responsible for any loss, damage, accident or injury caused by attending an event. You are responsible for your passengers and for your own safety and should carry the necessary recovery and safety equipment. You agree to follow the rules of the Highway Code, Green Lane Code and club pay and play site rules whichever applies. For greenlane events; All events should adhere to the GLASS Code of Conduct, and please note that Rights Of Way often change and if a TRO (traffic regulation order) has been put in place by the local council you should not drive the lane. If you do not agree to the above you should refrain from taking part in the event.

anything near me?

Postby pidge on Thu Nov 08, 2007 10:50 pm

anything happening or can anyone let me know a good place to start off roading near me??
COOKIE POSTS.....KEEP COOKIES AWAY FROM THE FOLLOWING!!!
rich2.4i and meooo!!
pidge
How Many Posts
How Many Posts

Model: 2.0i Sport 3dr
Registration Year: 1994/M
Modifications: bull bars, side steps, rear tints, dvd player with 4" tft screen,
carbon dash kit, bucket seats, monsa racing wheel,
dash neons, 10" sub box, 4 x fusion 6.5" speakers, lexus rear lights,
cb, and a front facing camera, cat 1 alarm with remote start!
Region: North East

Postby outergods on Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:27 am

Langdale Quest is about the closest over by Scarborough. The Northeast possy get down there regularly, so i'll give you a shout next time we get a meet together. we also have Need 4x4 on on the 18th, but its up by Alnwick which would be a fair hike for you. You're more than welcome tho.

Matt
2.8TDI Sport. - 3" lift, 31" Recip Trials, Roof Rack, High Lift, Winch.
outergods
my other cars a frontera
my other cars a frontera

Postby pidge on Sat Nov 10, 2007 12:04 am

sadly i'm at the ta next weekend so won't be able to make it. if its anything like last time i won't want to move for a few days! i'll have to try scarborough just give me a shout and ill let yoy know. i drove through easingwold today and say 4 lwb's and they all looked smart don't know if any of them are on here!
COOKIE POSTS.....KEEP COOKIES AWAY FROM THE FOLLOWING!!!
rich2.4i and meooo!!
pidge
How Many Posts
How Many Posts

Model: 2.0i Sport 3dr
Registration Year: 1994/M
Modifications: bull bars, side steps, rear tints, dvd player with 4" tft screen,
carbon dash kit, bucket seats, monsa racing wheel,
dash neons, 10" sub box, 4 x fusion 6.5" speakers, lexus rear lights,
cb, and a front facing camera, cat 1 alarm with remote start!
Region: North East

Return to North East