// Frontera Technical Support • View topic - decent specilist for a drive train service -NE

decent specilist for a drive train service -NE

Newcastle and Cumbria to to Scottish Borders
Forum rules
Disclaimer:
Please understand that the Frontera Owners Group or any organiser of events will not be held responsible for any loss, damage, accident or injury caused by attending an event. You are responsible for your passengers and for your own safety and should carry the necessary recovery and safety equipment. You agree to follow the rules of the Highway Code, Green Lane Code and club pay and play site rules whichever applies. For greenlane events; All events should adhere to the GLASS Code of Conduct, and please note that Rights Of Way often change and if a TRO (traffic regulation order) has been put in place by the local council you should not drive the lane. If you do not agree to the above you should refrain from taking part in the event.

decent specilist for a drive train service -NE

Postby sciroccotune on Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:43 pm

Hi all,

Really need to get my frontys drive train serviced as when you switch to 4wd the car grumbles a bit and there is a bit of a whine. Not that bad but we dont often use 4wd.

I would like to have all the fluids changed in the driver 'bits' and and see if this helps.

Not going to Vauxhall as having tried a number of different garages im not impressed by their prices or there service!

need a garage in the newcastle/gateshead/durham area.

cheers
sciroccotune
mud splasher
mud splasher

Postby Reeco on Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:55 pm

Hi Mate, I can't help you there as I am in South Wales. Good Luck all the same. ATB. Reeco
Reeco

Postby sciroccotune on Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:33 pm

cheers mate, for got to mention its the 3.2 ltd if it makes any odds.
sciroccotune
mud splasher
mud splasher

Return to North of England