// Frontera Technical Support • View topic - North Eastern Frontera Drivers

North Eastern Frontera Drivers

Newcastle and Cumbria to to Scottish Borders
Forum rules
Disclaimer:
Please understand that the Frontera Owners Group or any organiser of events will not be held responsible for any loss, damage, accident or injury caused by attending an event. You are responsible for your passengers and for your own safety and should carry the necessary recovery and safety equipment. You agree to follow the rules of the Highway Code, Green Lane Code and club pay and play site rules whichever applies. For greenlane events; All events should adhere to the GLASS Code of Conduct, and please note that Rights Of Way often change and if a TRO (traffic regulation order) has been put in place by the local council you should not drive the lane. If you do not agree to the above you should refrain from taking part in the event.

Postby shinyheed on Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:30 am

no worries, i'll put these on ebay then :D
Phil, member of http://www.northtyne4x4.com and http://www.4x4responsenortheast.co.uk

i turned to the dark side but i miss my killed in action fronty
shinyheed
How Many Posts
How Many Posts

Postby John Campbell on Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:22 pm

Hello there i live in murton i have a sport on a r green in coulor been off road with it a few times was very suprised how well it was.Over the years i have had a lot of 4x4 and i must admit this motor did well as its standard and on road tyres.Later this year going to start mods on it i have a lot to do to it.
John Campbell
2WD
2WD

Postby rudy_691 on Mon Sep 10, 2007 5:08 am

hi. live in Malton, if it doesn't ring any bell, its in York area :D got a RED 2.0 '96 Sport. anyone from my area ? thanks
rudy_691
mud splasher
mud splasher

Model: 2.5 TDS 5dr
Registration Year: 1997/P
Vehicle Name: Golden Brown
Region: North West

Previous

Return to North of England