// Frontera Technical Support • View topic - RTV 20/01/08 (Sunday) www.4wdni.co.uk in Northern Ireland

RTV 20/01/08 (Sunday) www.4wdni.co.uk in Northern Ireland

Ireland Area
Incorporating RoI and NI.
Forum rules
Disclaimer:
Please understand that the Frontera Owners Group or any organiser of events will not be held responsible for any loss, damage, accident or injury caused by attending an event. You are responsible for your passengers and for your own safety and should carry the necessary recovery and safety equipment. You agree to follow the rules of the Highway Code, Green Lane Code and club pay and play site rules whichever applies. For greenlane events; All events should adhere to the GLASS Code of Conduct, and please note that Rights Of Way often change and if a TRO (traffic regulation order) has been put in place by the local council you should not drive the lane. If you do not agree to the above you should refrain from taking part in the event.

RTV 20/01/08 (Sunday) www.4wdni.co.uk in Northern Ireland

Postby CJ on Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:40 pm

Its at Lough Fea, which is a sand quarry near Cookstown.

Meet up at aboout 0930 for scrutineering. (as long as you are taxed you'll be fine...)

£20 to join the club and the first event is free! (Usually £20 per event)

I'll be there in my Sport S as will my brother in his V8 RR and a shed load of Land Rovers. There is also one annoyingly good guy in a Ford Maverick on road tyres who cleans up each month. Sickening if he wasn't such a top bloke.

If you want to come and need more details on location / time etc then please send me a message or post and I'll respond.

Cheers

Colin
Cheers

CJ
2000 2.2 16v Limited Estate
Previously: 1993 Frontera 2.4i LWB - Brutus, 1993 Trooper - Tonka, 1995 Sport - Greenie
CJ
How Many Posts
How Many Posts

Model: 2.2i 5dr
Registration Year: 2000/W
Modifications: Lots planned but first I have to fix a little rust ......
Region: Northern Ireland

Postby CJ on Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:15 pm

I should point out that our RTV events are designed to be "shiny car friendly" and are largely done in first gear only.

These slow and careful driving events are open to any car from showroom specification to the most extreme modified 4x4s out there.

Come on - a great day out!
Cheers

CJ
Previously: 1993 Frontera 2.4i LWB - Brutus, 1993 Trooper - Tonka, 1995 Sport - Greenie
CJ
How Many Posts
How Many Posts

Postby green jeep on Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:49 pm

hi ther from ballymena, could you post details of anymore events such as this, as i would love have a go. it would also be a good chance to meet other frontera owners & have some FUN!!!!!!!! :drink:
97 green 2.0l sport northern ireland
green jeep
2WD
2WD

Postby CJ on Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:46 am

No worries - check out our website for a diary of events.

http://www.4wdni.co.uk

I should clarify my previous statement - our RTV events are fairly shiny car friendly - but the potential for scraping and possible light damage remains in some measure.

I bent a side step on sunday, but that was my decision. A mate in a freelander didn't attempt the section which I banged up on as he reckoned he'd do worse.

We walk the course first so you decide how far you want to go.

You don't compete with other cars so much as with yourself.

Hope to see you there.
Cheers

CJ
CJ
How Many Posts
How Many Posts

Return to Ireland