// Frontera Technical Support • View topic - "APRIL SPRING TWISTER" 4x4 Funday at the Woods

"APRIL SPRING TWISTER" 4x4 Funday at the Woods

Kent to Oxfordshire

Including London North,South, East & West Bedfordshire Oxfordshire Hertfordshire

Moderator: gregster

Forum rules
Disclaimer:
Please understand that the Frontera Owners Group or any organiser of events will not be held responsible for any loss, damage, accident or injury caused by attending an event. You are responsible for your passengers and for your own safety and should carry the necessary recovery and safety equipment. You agree to follow the rules of the Highway Code, Green Lane Code and club pay and play site rules whichever applies. For greenlane events; All events should adhere to the GLASS Code of Conduct, and please note that Rights Of Way often change and if a TRO (traffic regulation order) has been put in place by the local council you should not drive the lane. If you do not agree to the above you should refrain from taking part in the event.

"APRIL SPRING TWISTER" 4x4 Funday at the Woods

Postby gregster on Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:37 pm

Next meet at our woods "APRIL SPRING TWISTER", Sunday 30th April
the forth of 2017, our 8th Year and final year doing this, and will be Sunday 30th April down in sunnyish Kent.

This is meet 5/5 of the count down culminating in the Farewell weekender August BH weekend, a celebration of all the good times we have had down the woods.
Could be wet still, so will be interesting, still great for newbies wanting to see how the 4x4 works, as much as the guys/gals with the more modded trucks who can spend a day playing on the more technical and crazy stuff... :crazy:
Be great to all catch up with everyone...and hopefully it will be a bit warmer still than the last meet

Meet at my workshop at 10am (pm for details if you dont know where that is, but its near maidstone, about 5 mins from m20 j7), or meet us down there after this time if you know where you are going.

Same as always £20 per car and driver, £5 per additional adult...Kids are free. The funds raised go to rent the woods, and the upkeep of it.

Tea/coffee and donuts provided as always...but bring grub as the nearest shop is miles away...

Hope to see you on the 30th April, down in sunny (possibly) kent!

Make the most of this unique venue, while we still can get to use it!

See Robs vid below to give you an idea of the site!
Check out the index thread below where pics/reviews from all our past meets can be found!!!!
click here for the SE Events Index/links Thread...see all the reviews and whats coming up soon!

Looks like I'm in trouble with the Mrs's again...
She asked me what I'd most like to do to her body...
Apparently "Identify it" is not the correct answer!

MAKE IT or BREAK IT! TEAMXTREME4X4
gregster
Winnebago..or does it?
Winnebago..or does it?

Model: 2.4 5dr
Registration Year: 1997/P
Vehicle Name: FRONTY4x4SPARES
Modifications: Drive a 2.2dti olympus, 2.8 lwb and 2.0i sport.
Breaking...
2.4i and 2.3td
2.0i C20ne and x20se x 4
2.8tdi x2
2.2i A
2.2i B LWB x3
x22dth B dti lwb x3
y22dth B dti lwb x5
Call Fronty4x4spares on
01622 739908.
Same day dispatch,
next day delivery