// Frontera Technical Support • View topic - ******WEEKENDER IN THE WOODS!! 27th 28th Feb UPDATE******

******WEEKENDER IN THE WOODS!! 27th 28th Feb UPDATE******

Kent to Oxfordshire

Including London North,South, East & West Bedfordshire Oxfordshire Hertfordshire

Moderator: gregster

Forum rules
Disclaimer:
Please understand that the Frontera Owners Group or any organiser of events will not be held responsible for any loss, damage, accident or injury caused by attending an event. You are responsible for your passengers and for your own safety and should carry the necessary recovery and safety equipment. You agree to follow the rules of the Highway Code, Green Lane Code and club pay and play site rules whichever applies. For greenlane events; All events should adhere to the GLASS Code of Conduct, and please note that Rights Of Way often change and if a TRO (traffic regulation order) has been put in place by the local council you should not drive the lane. If you do not agree to the above you should refrain from taking part in the event.

******WEEKENDER IN THE WOODS!! 27th 28th Feb UPDATE******

Postby gregster on Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:04 pm

Greetings Mud lovers....

Just a few things to update regarding the weekender which is looming up on us fast....

As stated at the beginning of the original weekender thread, the prices were provisional until numbers etc finalized...

Due to the smaller than anticipated numbers of fronties participating in the woods, the following is now the pricing as it will be at the weekender...

Cost per car and driver for either day £20...(no change)
Cost per car and driver for both days £35...(no change)
Cost per adult visitor (other than the driver of a car participating) £5 per day...
Cost for camping FREE...
Cost for arriving friday afternoon/evening FREE...
Please be assured that Sally and I do not organise these events to earn money, the proceeds from the events cover the rent of the land and materials we need to buy for everyone to use...if any extra is raised it will go towards doing the digger weekend and developing the site further for everyones enjoyment...

The FOG-BOG will be there....we are going to cut another entrance into the woods which we are hoping the caravan will be able to handle....the grading of the original entrance, whilst making it flatter, is going to be too tight to contemplate....the new entrance will be done this weekend at the workday...
I havent had time to sort the electrics in the van, so foggers must bring torches with them as there are no lights in the van for late night depositing!
The FOG-BOG is for female 1's and 2's and male 2's....trees are for male 1's!!! :lol: :lol:

The FOG-B-Q will be there, we have bought a load more charcoal for the weekender, and a supplies list will be put up shortly...
Please consider when adding names to the supplies list that we will looking to cater for everyone on the list for 2 lunches and 1 evening + 1 breakfast...
I am going to suggest that the members coming down friday night bring their own supplies for that night and brekky in the morning...
If you have pledged to bring stuff down, then it is imperative that you let me know if you cant make it for any reason in good time, so we can source the additional things we will need...

Campers please ensure that you bring torches (as its gets really dark in the woods at night), and loads of warm gear as it gets cold up there!
Water containers would be handy if anyone has any spare...

Driving will not be permitted in the camping area or it will get all churned up...it will be clearly marked...

Caravan parking will be right next to the woods, but not in the woods...(100yds away thats all)...If owners wish to try and get a van into the woods they do so at there own risk, personally I would suggest it is too slippy and risk of damage too great at the moment...(the FOG-BOG will get in there somehow though!!!)

Drinking and driving will NOT be permitted in the woods...if we do a nightime play, anyone who appears at all intoxicated to me will be excluded, no arguments...

Badboy is organising some laning for 6pm start on saturday...duration a couple of hours...

Directions to get to the woods will be pm'ed to all attending very soon....

Please update the list in the weekender thread with....
The days you are coming....(ie..fri pm, sat, sun)
Whether you are camping...if so tent or caravan (so we can plan the space) and number of tents...
Whether you will be getting your fronty muddy or are visiting, and number of people in your party...

Its gonna be a blinder, our first weekender of many I hope...look forwards to seeing you all :wink:

Laters

Gregster n Sally
Check out the index thread below where pics/reviews from all our past meets can be found!!!!
click here for the SE Events Index/links Thread...see all the reviews and whats coming up soon!

Looks like I'm in trouble with the Mrs's again...
She asked me what I'd most like to do to her body...
Apparently "Identify it" is not the correct answer!

MAKE IT or BREAK IT! TEAMXTREME4X4
gregster
Winnebago..or does it?
Winnebago..or does it?

Model: 2.4 5dr
Registration Year: 1997/P
Vehicle Name: FRONTY4x4SPARES
Modifications: Drive a 2.2dti olympus, 2.8 lwb and 2.0i sport.
Breaking...
2.4i and 2.3td
2.0i C20ne and x20se x 4
2.8tdi x2
2.2i A
2.2i B LWB x3
x22dth B dti lwb x3
y22dth B dti lwb x5
Call Fronty4x4spares on
01622 739908.
Same day dispatch,
next day delivery
on 95% of items.
Region: South East

Re: ******WEEKENDER IN THE WOODS!! 27th 28th Feb UPDATE******

Postby gregster on Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:16 pm

Please confirm number of days attending, and whether you will be camping with tent or van, in the Weekender thread
here is the weekender thread
Check out the index thread below where pics/reviews from all our past meets can be found!!!!
click here for the SE Events Index/links Thread...see all the reviews and whats coming up soon!

gregster
Winnebago..or does it?
Winnebago..or does it?

Breaking...
2.4i and 2.3td
2.0i C20ne and x20se x 4
2.8tdi x2
2.2i A
2.2i B LWB x3
x22dth B dti lwb x3
y22dth B dti lwb x5
Call Fronty4x4spares on
01622 739908.
Same day dispatch,
next day delivery
on 95% of items.
Region: South East

Re: ******WEEKENDER IN THE WOODS!! 27th 28th Feb UPDATE******

Postby gregster on Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:10 am

gregster
Winnebago..or does it?
Winnebago..or does it?

Breaking...
2.4i and 2.3td
2.0i C20ne and x20se x 4
2.8tdi x2
2.2i A
2.2i B LWB x3
x22dth B dti lwb x3
y22dth B dti lwb x5
Call Fronty4x4spares on
01622 739908.
Same day dispatch,
next day delivery