// Frontera Technical Support • View topic - Hello from Ipswich

Hello from Ipswich

A Place to introduce yourself and say hello! - Please do not post questions here. If you are unsure of where to post a question, please post it in the General section and one of the FOG staff will move it to the correct place

Hello from Ipswich

Postby FarmerGilesSuffolk on Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:12 pm

Hello all, here I am with my beloved 1992 2.0 petrol Fronty. I am lucky to have found this one in near perfect condition, garaged for years and well looked after.

This is my second one since I drowned the first one (rip) still have her for a donor car. The old one we drove some pretty rough places and had a lot of fun but as my new one barely has a scratch I'm still being quite careful and have only been in a couple of green lanes so far.

I've fitted new leaf springs and shocks and I was surprised how much it had sagged but now have a nice stance. Other than taking off the mint condition side steps, mud flaps etc I've only added some bfg tires and wheels spacers so fairly standard.

Thanks for having me on here.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
1992 2.0 petrol sport
FarmerGilesSuffolk

Model: 2.0i Sport 3dr
Registration Year: 1992/K
Vehicle Name: Fred
Modifications: My car is basically standard apart from wheel spacers and I've got some bfg at boots. I recently fitted some new leaf springs and shocks for a new stance.
I would like to kit it with some lighting next.
Region: East Anglia

Return to New Members