// Frontera Technical Support • View topic - So..........

So..........

North West Area Events
North Wales to Yorkshire
Stoke to Carlisle
Forum rules
Disclaimer:
Please understand that the Frontera Owners Group or any organiser of events will not be held responsible for any loss, damage, accident or injury caused by attending an event. You are responsible for your passengers and for your own safety and should carry the necessary recovery and safety equipment. You agree to follow the rules of the Highway Code, Green Lane Code and club pay and play site rules whichever applies. For greenlane events; All events should adhere to the GLASS Code of Conduct, and please note that Rights Of Way often change and if a TRO (traffic regulation order) has been put in place by the local council you should not drive the lane. If you do not agree to the above you should refrain from taking part in the event.

Re: So..........

Postby woody13 on Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:34 pm

I finish this job on Thursday,so as soon as I can I,ll get a ball rolling...... :crazy: :thumbup:
woody13
Apprentice Frontera engineer
Apprentice Frontera engineer

Model: 3.2 V6 5dr
Registration Year: 1999/V
Vehicle Name: Anvil
Region: North West

Re: So..........

Postby Gazeddy on Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:40 pm

springview is on the 29th this month. ill be there with the mud muppets. if youve been there before you cant use taylors lane for access anymore got to use cemetery road now
Gazeddy
Lord frontera
Lord frontera

Model: 2.0i Sport 3dr
Registration Year: 1997/R
Vehicle Name: gazeddy
Region: International

Previous

Return to North West