// Frontera Technical Support • View topic - Seven Sisters/Walters Arena

Seven Sisters/Walters Arena

new forum
Forum rules
Disclaimer:
Please understand that the Frontera Owners Group or any organiser of events will not be held responsible for any loss, damage, accident or injury caused by attending an event. You are responsible for your passengers and for your own safety and should carry the necessary recovery and safety equipment. You agree to follow the rules of the Highway Code, Green Lane Code and club pay and play site rules whichever applies. For greenlane events; All events should adhere to the GLASS Code of Conduct, and please note that Rights Of Way often change and if a TRO (traffic regulation order) has been put in place by the local council you should not drive the lane. If you do not agree to the above you should refrain from taking part in the event.

Seven Sisters/Walters Arena

Postby ding on Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:06 pm

I've done a quick search but couldn't find anything..
Anyway.. Has anyone done seven sisters/walters arena as a pay n play day?
It's only a few miles from me and after some googling I've found some info video's etc and various forums/clubs that have weekends there. j33p as two coming up, one in july and one in November, which I've asked about but need to sign up to the j33p forum. Looks good with over 2500 acres to play with.
Has fog ever had a event there? Could it be a option for us one day?
Check it out see what you think.

Wouldn't know how to organise it though :lol:
ding
mud splasher
mud splasher

Model: 2.0i Sport 3dr
Registration Year: 1997/R
Region: South Wales

Return to Offroad Venues