// Frontera Technical Support • View topic - To All Wales Members

To All Wales Members

From Milford Haven to Wrexham and Mid Wales to Cardiff
Forum rules
Disclaimer:
Please understand that the Frontera Owners Group or any organiser of events will not be held responsible for any loss, damage, accident or injury caused by attending an event. You are responsible for your passengers and for your own safety and should carry the necessary recovery and safety equipment. You agree to follow the rules of the Highway Code, Green Lane Code and club pay and play site rules whichever applies. For greenlane events; All events should adhere to the GLASS Code of Conduct, and please note that Rights Of Way often change and if a TRO (traffic regulation order) has been put in place by the local council you should not drive the lane. If you do not agree to the above you should refrain from taking part in the event.

To All Wales Members

Postby jjcymru on Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:23 pm

mines jjcymru@hotmail.com, im based near ammanford

myself and a mate of mine both have 2.8's and would be up for some offroading meets etc
jjcymru
How Many Posts
How Many Posts

Postby phil c on Wed Mar 29, 2006 6:44 pm

looking forward to good times now we got a co-ordinator . . . .

johnathat, u up for a trek on sunday mate?, let me know by mail and ill give u me phone number . . looking at starting near upper nuedd resivor and finishing on south of sarn helen... closer for you to go home when we finish . .

let me know . .

phil (muk truk aka - the phantom)
phil c

Return to Wales Events