place to find split drawings and oem part numbers?

banter general discussions etc

Anybody know a good site with that? The place i used so far isnt accurate wih the correct oem numbers on the parts
taro
Senior Frontera Engineer
Senior Frontera Engineer
 
Posts: 161
Joined: Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:36 pm
Location: Denmark
Model: 2.5 TDS 5dr
Registration Year: 1997/R
Region: International

try www.partsbase.org and look for opel .
Veni Vidi Lychee I came I saw I ate fruit
pot bellied pixie
frontera God
frontera God
 
Posts: 913
Joined: Tue Jan 30, 2007 8:41 pm
Location: Knowsley
Model: 2.5 TDS 5dr
Registration Year: 1998/S
Modifications: Now deceased.
Gone to the dark side a
black shogun sport equippe.
Region: North West

Try this also:- http://ecat24.com/opel/catalog/models/1/

Try these for parts:- http://www.genuinepartsearch.co.uk/

I've used both of these to find parts and numbers for our Frontera 2.2 dti.

Hope this helps.
R.I.P Sable!(2005 to 2013)
User avatar
dave1966
Lord frontera
Lord frontera
 
Posts: 2380
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:03 pm
Location: FIFE.
Region: Scotland


Return to General discussion

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 30 guests
cron