Finally found some rims I like

banter general discussions etc

Finally found some rims I like by jaybrian32 on Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:19 pm
Fleabay bargain, question is fully polished, or gloss black centres and polished rims?ImageImage
jaybrian32
Fronty Engineer
Fronty Engineer
 
Posts: 110
Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:01 pm
Location: Halifax
Model: 2.0i Sport 3dr
Registration Year: 1999/S
Vehicle Name: Oliver Reed
Modifications: Discovery Rear Coils

Torsion bars tweaked 0.75"

2" Body Lift

Custom roof mounted light bar

Cb installed in dash.

33 12.50 15 Bf Goodrich MT's

bluetooth stereo with USB.

JBL 6x9's in the rear

Sony 5.25" coaxial 3 way in the doors.

Fire Extinguisher
Region: North West

Re: Finally found some rims I like by ianoneill1981 on Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:40 am
Think id go for black centres myself
ianoneill1981
Senior Frontera Engineer
Senior Frontera Engineer
 
Posts: 169
Joined: Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:45 pm
Model: 2.2i 16v RS Sport 3dr
Registration Year: 2000/V
Modifications: mg auto springs and cooper stt 31 tyres
Region: Scotland


Return to General discussion

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 37 guests