Red Oktober

banter general discussions etc

Red Oktober by oldham_matt on Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:43 pm
What ever happened to Carl (Red oktober), used to speak with him a couple of years back on here when I had my previous trucks
oldham_matt
mud splasher
mud splasher
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:43 am
Location: Oldham, Lancashire
Model: 3.2 V6 5dr
Registration Year: 2001/51
Vehicle Name: font t tera
Modifications: BRC LPG (before I bought it)
2" (I THINK) SUSPENSION LIFT (before I bought it)
POWERFLOW STAINLESS EXHAUST (before I bought it)
4 X OBLONG SPOT LAMP LIGHT BAR (made and being fitted at weekend)
7 SEAT CONVERSION (very nearly done using swb seat)
Region: North West

Re: Red Oktober by 4x4 bobby on Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:31 pm
Pm sent!
Comments on Betsy here please!!! viewtopic.php?f=115&t=56282

Bobster!!!!

Frontera's do it better in MUD!!!
Image
West Midlands Area Rep

Its here, the FOG Annual Meet 2014 viewforum.php?f=123
User avatar
4x4 bobby
Satanic Mechanic
Satanic Mechanic
 
Posts: 6449
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:44 am
Location: Newcastle-Under-Lyme, Staffordshire.
Model: 2.2 DTI 5dr
Registration Year: 2000/W
Vehicle Name: Betsy
Modifications: Light bar. CB attena on rear door. Wider wheels from an "A" series.
Region: Midlands

Re: Red Oktober by oldham_matt on Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:55 pm
Thanks
oldham_matt
mud splasher
mud splasher
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:43 am
Location: Oldham, Lancashire
Model: 3.2 V6 5dr
Registration Year: 2001/51
Vehicle Name: font t tera
Modifications: BRC LPG (before I bought it)
2" (I THINK) SUSPENSION LIFT (before I bought it)
POWERFLOW STAINLESS EXHAUST (before I bought it)
4 X OBLONG SPOT LAMP LIGHT BAR (made and being fitted at weekend)
7 SEAT CONVERSION (very nearly done using swb seat)
Region: North West

Re: Red Oktober by bobbinsjob on Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:47 am
Pmsl, bet you used up all your data allowance on that pm bobby
Image
SIZE DOES MATTER!!
MEMBER 1728
1996 2.8 SWB called VIPER

Members Ride section for VIPER

Comments on VIPER here

GET YOUR CARTOON CAR HERE
User avatar
bobbinsjob
Rev Limit Finder
Rev Limit Finder
 
Posts: 7007
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2007 4:53 am
Location: Essex
Model: 2.8 TDI Sport 3dr
Registration Year: 1996/N
Vehicle Name: Viper
Modifications: Deep offset Steel modular wheels with 32/11.5/15 Kuhmo KL71 mud tyres
+2" Plasma body lift
Flipped ball-joints
+2" spring spacers
Custom built roof rack
Light bar
Modified Navara tubular rear bumper
Mental cammo paint job
Region: South East

Re: Red Oktober by 4x4 bobby on Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:47 pm
I kept it short and to the point son!!!!!!! :D
Comments on Betsy here please!!! viewtopic.php?f=115&t=56282

Bobster!!!!

Frontera's do it better in MUD!!!
Image
West Midlands Area Rep

Its here, the FOG Annual Meet 2014 viewforum.php?f=123
User avatar
4x4 bobby
Satanic Mechanic
Satanic Mechanic
 
Posts: 6449
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:44 am
Location: Newcastle-Under-Lyme, Staffordshire.
Model: 2.2 DTI 5dr
Registration Year: 2000/W
Vehicle Name: Betsy
Modifications: Light bar. CB attena on rear door. Wider wheels from an "A" series.
Region: Midlands


Return to General discussion

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 35 guests
cron