I would like to thank Fadpasser.

banter general discussions etc

I would like to thank Fadpasser. by dave1966 on Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:52 pm
I would like to thank Fadpasser for the spare wheel cover and it is very much appreciated.

Here is a couple of photos of Fadpasser & myself and the wifes very mini meeting in Fife tonight. :rotfl: :rotfl:

Fadpasser & dave1966's Frontera's side by side (front view):-
Image

Fadpasser & dave1966's Frontera's side by side (rear view):-
Image
R.I.P Sable!(2005 to 2013)
User avatar
dave1966
Lord frontera
Lord frontera
 
Posts: 2380
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:03 pm
Location: FIFE.
Region: Scotland

Re: I would like to thank Fadpasser. by Fadpasser on Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:31 pm
Nice one matey........your more than welcome, I can now say I`ve attended a F.O.G. meet........even a very small one :clap: :thumbup: :clap:
even a man who is pure at heart...........
User avatar
Fadpasser
Fronty Engineer
Fronty Engineer
 
Posts: 106
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:34 pm
Location: Fife
Model: 2.2 DTI 5dr
Registration Year: 1999/T
Vehicle Name: Mad Max
Modifications: 30ml wheelspacers
Blacked out rear windows
Wind deflectors
C.B.
Rear facing spot light
Vauxhall fitted roof lights
Bonnet bra
Front grill LED
Chrome spare wheel holder
Wood effect dash laminate
Kenwood ICE
Set of 4 Vauxhall spec roof bars
Replacement side steps
D-badged
Frontera dog guard
Chrome `Frontera` sills
Region: Scotland

Re: I would like to thank Fadpasser. by dave1966 on Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:53 am
Your welcome,bud. :thumbup:

Yes that was a very mini FOG meet. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
R.I.P Sable!(2005 to 2013)
User avatar
dave1966
Lord frontera
Lord frontera
 
Posts: 2380
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:03 pm
Location: FIFE.
Region: Scotland


Return to General discussion

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 34 guests