[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Frontera Technical Support • View topic - I found this on Parkers.






I found this on Parkers.

banter general discussions etc

I found this on Parkers. by dave1966 on Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:22 pm
Hi all.

I don't know if this has been shared before or not,so I thought I would share it what I found on Parkers.

Here is the link:-

http://www.parkers.co.uk/cars/reviews/f ... tate-1991/
R.I.P Sable!(2005 to 2013)
User avatar
dave1966
Lord frontera
Lord frontera
 
Posts: 2380
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:03 pm
Location: FIFE.
Region: Scotland

Re: I found this on Parkers. by gregster on Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:39 pm
I love the way they couldnt manage to get a 0-60 time for a 2.3td...do you reckon the stop watch battery ran out, or they couldnt find a hill long enough... :lol:
Check out the index thread below where pics/reviews from all our past meets can be found!!!!
click here for the SE Events Index/links Thread...see all the reviews and whats coming up soon!

Looks like I'm in trouble with the Mrs's again...
She asked me what I'd most like to do to her body...
Apparently "Identify it" is not the correct answer!



MAKE IT or BREAK IT! TEAMXTREME4X4
Image
User avatar
gregster
Winnebago..or does it?
Winnebago..or does it?
 
Posts: 12694
Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2007 2:08 am
Location: Isle of sheepey
Model: 2.4 5dr
Registration Year: 1997/P
Vehicle Name: FRONTY4x4SPARES
Modifications: Drive a 2.2dti olympus, 2.8 lwb and 2.0i sport.
Breaking...
2.4i and 2.3td
2.0i C20ne and x20se x 4
2.8tdi x2
2.2i A
2.2i B LWB x3
x22dth B dti lwb x3
y22dth B dti lwb x5
Call Fronty4x4spares on
01622 739908.
Same day dispatch,
next day delivery
on 95% of items.
Region: South East

Re: I found this on Parkers. by RatCav on Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:01 pm
.. or the 2.4 and 2.8 ;)

:butt: :butt: :butt:
ImageImage

My members ride For Banshee the Trooper : viewtopic.php?f=46&t=34626

My members ride for Leeloo the Lotus Edition viewtopic.php?f=46&t=60154

Deceased

My members ride for Brenda the Bighorn : viewtopic.php?f=46&t=54771
User avatar
RatCav
Super Trooper
Super Trooper
 
Posts: 5577
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:20 am
Location: Preston, Lancs.
Vehicle Name: Banshee
Modifications: Its a Frontera that is heavily disguised as a Mk.1 LWB Isuzu Bighorn 2.8TD Lotus Edition.
Hi-roof modification.
EGR valves and birds nest of vacuum pipes removed.
Front Manual Locking Hubs.
Rear Limited Slip Differential.
Yota Surf steels, with custom paintjob. (cheers Gregster)
33x12.5" R15 General Grabber AT 2's.
+2" suspension lift.
+3" body lift.
Cat 1 Thatcham approved alarm.
Irmscher wheel arch flares.
Full body restoration/respray. (cheers Gregster again!)
Region: North West

Re: I found this on Parkers. by Rifleman on Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:03 pm
I see on the 2.5 page it says that all the data was taken from Vauxhall (91 - 93)
Really? :shock:
Regards, Keith.

1 in every 100 people are Coeliacs.
One of them is me.

2.5 TDS San Diego LWB 1997 Private reg, in blue (Braveheart)
We take the high road together

www.raeburnimages.co.uk

ImageImage
Frontera lovers from Caledonia
Land of the Claymore

ImageImage
B R A V E H E A R T
User avatar
Rifleman
Lord frontera
Lord frontera
 
Posts: 7394
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2008 1:23 pm
Location: Edinburgh, Bonnie Scotland.
Model: 2.5 TDS San Diego 5dr
Registration Year: 1997/R
Vehicle Name: Braveheart
Modifications: Bluetooth radio / CD player
4 pod 12V adaptor
Roof rack
Spare wheel on the roof rack
4 Spots on the roof rack
Extra rear lights on the roof rack
CB antenna on the roof rack
New CB
Nudge bar with spots and fogs
Grey leather interior
Engine detailing
Internal orange LED flashing warning lights
LED day lights
Region: Scotland

Re: I found this on Parkers. by mudman1988 on Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:11 pm
mudman1988
my other cars a frontera
my other cars a frontera
 
Posts: 255
Joined: Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:23 pm
Location: kent
Model: 2.8 TDI Sport 3dr
Registration Year: 1996/N
Vehicle Name: Victor
Modifications: 2" spring lift with full dislocation on the rear
Quick disconnect kit for front anti roll bar
mud tyres (31/10.50/15 insa turbo super special tracks)
Light bar
Winch bumper and winch with in cab control
Ass tuck
Rear tow bumper
Cb
Side exit exhaust
Egr delete
Snorkel
Region: South East


Return to General discussion

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 32 guests