Eurocar Parts

banter general discussions etc

Eurocar Parts by mickh on Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:55 pm
Eurocar parts have a 50% on-line sale until midnight tonight. Yesterday they quoted me £96 for a set of front discs and pads,on line £55. :dance:
mickh
frontera God
frontera God
 
Posts: 725
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:10 pm
Location: ipswich
Model: 2.2i 16v RS Sport 3dr
Registration Year: 1999/V
Modifications: 2" lift.
Front winch.
CB radio.
Manually operated radiator fan.
BK Racing Alloys with 31x10.5x15 A/T.
Cross Country +2" rear shocks.
Region: East Anglia

Re: Eurocar Parts by justdan on Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:56 pm
If you dig deep enough , I always find promotion codes for euro :-) there pritty well priced I think
justdan
frontera God
frontera God
 
Posts: 849
Joined: Wed May 05, 2010 8:56 pm
Location: middle of noplace
Model: 2.2i 16v RS Sport 3dr
Registration Year: 2001/X
Vehicle Name: Paddy
Modifications: Hiccups sorted :-)
Alpine I.C.E system
Combra shiney nudge bar
Irmischer wheels
Region: Scotland


Return to General discussion

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 46 guests