Look what the Frontera rescued today

banter general discussions etc

Look what the Frontera rescued today by pugbug on Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:28 pm
After owning the worse 4x4 I've ever owned - Isuzu trooper 3.0, the engine ran away and caused terminal damage, horrible engine, real money pit when they go wrong.

Heard all good things about the frontera 2.8 I'm really happy with my purchase.

So far I've put a stainless steel system in with no cat, turned up the fueling and turbo slightly and totally removed the EGR system, tows quite well considering th weight

Image

I did load it evenly afterwards. Should be under the towing limits of the Frontera :P
pugbug
mud splasher
mud splasher
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:23 pm
Location: Leicester
Model: 2.8 TDI 5dr
Registration Year: 1996/P
Region: Midlands

Return to General discussion

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 47 guests