Brize / Carterton area I would have described it as a bit breezy with some rain leaving the odd puddle.... Others on the other hand may go along the lines of a full blown tropical storm with a tsunami coming down the hill.
The fence has survived again, but then considering the size of the posts and stringers it's hardly surprising (we used to have the falling over fence syndrome, but I got fed up of putting it back up every other month) I was surprised to find the temp shed roof covering still there though. Had a few puddles to go thru on the way to work this morning....
This posting may have been helpfull, on the other hand probably not... Either way, I may have had drink when posting it in which case it's probably not as helpfull as it could have been
Work safe, and remember all technical problems can be resolved with a hammer, the trick is knowing where to hit it and how big a hammer to use (I often find it may also help to have a spare bit in the shed to replace the bit you have just mullered

)
Work in Progress (or not as the case may be) I give you....
'O-no' the truck.Comments on 'O-no' the truck may be left
hereWork in Progress (or not as the case may be) I give you....
'Truck'Comments on 'Truck' the truck may be left
hereOwning a 2.8 is a hobby in it's self...