Just gauging Interest in a sleeping pod mk 2

banter general discussions etc

Right just wondered if anyone would be interested in a sleeping pod if I made another one out of the 2.8 ( if it don't sell )
I don't have any scrap metal left so I would have to buy lengths box section and sheet metal for the new bulkhead, + a tow hitch, welding wire/gas and paint.
The back half of the car I would get about £250 in parts and scrap so with all of that would it be worth me making another pod.
would I get all the money back and some for my time ?????
Image
i hate having Dyslexia
User avatar
andytats
The Grinder Man
The Grinder Man
 
Posts: 2516
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: harlow essex
Model: 2.8 TDI 5dr
Registration Year: 1996/N
Modifications: 2.8 Lwb
private number plate K666 FOG
+4" spring
+2" rough country shocks
dislocation cones
Rear Quick release drop links
Silicone turbo hoses
Winch tray
13000lb winch with red synthetic rope
+2" body lift
Manual lockers
M/T tyres 33 12.50 15 on 10jx15
Snorkel
Heavy duty rear bumper
3.1 trooper clutch
Region: South East

This link is for the sleeping pod mk1

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=55084
i hate having Dyslexia
User avatar
andytats
The Grinder Man
The Grinder Man
 
Posts: 2516
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: harlow essex
Model: 2.8 TDI 5dr
Registration Year: 1996/N
Modifications: 2.8 Lwb
private number plate K666 FOG
+4" spring
+2" rough country shocks
dislocation cones
Rear Quick release drop links
Silicone turbo hoses
Winch tray
13000lb winch with red synthetic rope
+2" body lift
Manual lockers
M/T tyres 33 12.50 15 on 10jx15
Snorkel
Heavy duty rear bumper
3.1 trooper clutch
Region: South East


Return to General discussion

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 46 guests