Truck looks pretty clean in the pictures, although I'm not so sure about the roof bars, don't look very OEM to me, but would be good to put a surfboard on...
Pedals, from what you can see the rubbers are showing some signs of wear but not a lot. Shame you cant see the whole seat, but there is the hint of a mark on the side of the backrest in the normal place but to be fair that could be a trick of the light.
Pricewise... 3990 eros... ffs, they are hoping, even if it's mint it's still a 19 year old 2ltr truck that at current exchange rates converts to a mere £3,416 pounds.
This posting may have been helpfull, on the other hand probably not... Either way, I may have had drink when posting it in which case it's probably not as helpfull as it could have been
Work safe, and remember all technical problems can be resolved with a hammer, the trick is knowing where to hit it and how big a hammer to use (I often find it may also help to have a spare bit in the shed to replace the bit you have just mullered

)
Work in Progress (or not as the case may be) I give you....
'O-no' the truck.Comments on 'O-no' the truck may be left
hereWork in Progress (or not as the case may be) I give you....
'Truck'Comments on 'Truck' the truck may be left
hereOwning a 2.8 is a hobby in it's self...