It's worth haggling with your scrap man

banter general discussions etc

It's worth haggling with your scrap man by justdan on Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:34 pm
Finally got round to disposing of my old truck today ! Scrap dude offered me £70 .....( picked up ) after some degree of banter and haggling I got him to more than double his offer to £150 ! Not bad for a truck with no wheels or engine ;-) lol happy days I'm off to by a new rifle !!!
justdan
frontera God
frontera God
 
Posts: 849
Joined: Wed May 05, 2010 8:56 pm
Location: middle of noplace
Model: 2.2i 16v RS Sport 3dr
Registration Year: 2001/X
Vehicle Name: Paddy
Modifications: Hiccups sorted :-)
Alpine I.C.E system
Combra shiney nudge bar
Irmischer wheels
Region: Scotland

Return to General discussion

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 25 guests