1998 Frontera owner's manual/workshop manual

banter general discussions etc

1998 Frontera owner's manual/workshop manual by buti9112 on Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:21 am
Hi, I just got myself a 1998 facelifted Frontera A with the 2.0 petrol engine and I'm starting to like it very much. Now my problem is that I don't have the owner's manual. If somebody could help me to download one that would be wonderful. Many thanks. Cheers.posting.php?mode=post&f=32#
buti9112
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:01 pm
Region: International

The Haynes book covers the "A" series, inc the facelifted model.
Kodiak Transglobe 2.0 SWB

Bricks are the knowledge you are taught,
the cement is the experience you gain that holds them together.
User avatar
Big Dav
Lord frontera
Lord frontera
 
Posts: 1594
Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:38 am
Model: 2.0i Sport 3dr
Registration Year: 1999/T
Modifications: Fitted - inclinometer, ice alert, wildlife whistle, drawbar/50mm towball;7781
Region: Scotland


Return to General discussion

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 25 guests