I'm look for battery acid , would you be able to buy it if the shelf ? ....... Iv been making knife blades and now want to etch them using the acid .................. But can only find it on line ! :-/
The one I have is probably about 1lt, still sealed. I might be able to get some more depending on how much you need. ( might be a 25lt drum that we decant out from )
Some people are like Slinkies... not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs
Modifications: Its a Frontera that is heavily disguised as a Mk.1 LWB Isuzu Bighorn 2.8TD Lotus Edition. Hi-roof modification. EGR valves and birds nest of vacuum pipes removed. Front Manual Locking Hubs. Rear Limited Slip Differential. Yota Surf steels, with custom paintjob. (cheers Gregster) 33x12.5" R15 General Grabber AT 2's. +2" suspension lift. +3" body lift. Cat 1 Thatcham approved alarm. Irmscher wheel arch flares. Full body restoration/respray. (cheers Gregster again!)
Go to your local plumbers merchants and get a product called Dambuster it is 95% sulphuric acid it sells for about 15 quid .don`t forget the protective gear when using it rubber gloves,mask eye protection etc yes I do have the scars to prove it works ..