Wait till it's stood outside all day in 35 degrees of heat so when you get in it burns the skin off the back of your legs or in the winter when it gets colder than the outside of a choc ice and you'll want Greg to put the old one back in.
Looks like I'm in trouble with the Mrs's again... She asked me what I'd most like to do to her body... Apparently "Identify it" is not the correct answer!
Modifications: Drive a 2.2dti olympus, 2.8 lwb and 2.0i sport. Breaking... 2.4i and 2.3td 2.0i C20ne and x20se x 4 2.8tdi x2 2.2i A 2.2i B LWB x3 x22dth B dti lwb x3 y22dth B dti lwb x5 Call Fronty4x4spares on 01622 739908. Same day dispatch, next day delivery on 95% of items.
Lol Mickh I think I'll cope, Gregster the frontera owners sticker is the nuts, ill,put the front one on 2mo, did you find your socket for you power tool, lol, got to love a power tool bruv
Looks like I'm in trouble with the Mrs's again... She asked me what I'd most like to do to her body... Apparently "Identify it" is not the correct answer!
Modifications: Drive a 2.2dti olympus, 2.8 lwb and 2.0i sport. Breaking... 2.4i and 2.3td 2.0i C20ne and x20se x 4 2.8tdi x2 2.2i A 2.2i B LWB x3 x22dth B dti lwb x3 y22dth B dti lwb x5 Call Fronty4x4spares on 01622 739908. Same day dispatch, next day delivery on 95% of items.
No mad urgency fella...It just bugs me loosing stuff...Bring the door cards along to the weekender if you want, unless your passing by... Give me a ring first though, as working this week, so not sure what times I will be around...or stick them on the forklift seat incase it pees down if you find yourself up that way.
Looks like I'm in trouble with the Mrs's again... She asked me what I'd most like to do to her body... Apparently "Identify it" is not the correct answer!
Modifications: Drive a 2.2dti olympus, 2.8 lwb and 2.0i sport. Breaking... 2.4i and 2.3td 2.0i C20ne and x20se x 4 2.8tdi x2 2.2i A 2.2i B LWB x3 x22dth B dti lwb x3 y22dth B dti lwb x5 Call Fronty4x4spares on 01622 739908. Same day dispatch, next day delivery on 95% of items.