Modifications: nothing........really, A set of A series rims (31" kl71's) +2" nice orange springs (mgautos) +2" rough country shocks (mgautos) 40mm Body lift Flipped top ball joints Steel belly pans Rear recovery points CB radio in glovebox Rear work lights A big fat 12v power cable to the boot 1 Farad power cap H.I.D Headlight Conversion Roof rack with 4x55w lights on DVD head unit Twin amp & Twin sub setup Playstation 3
Modifications: nothing........really, A set of A series rims (31" kl71's) +2" nice orange springs (mgautos) +2" rough country shocks (mgautos) 40mm Body lift Flipped top ball joints Steel belly pans Rear recovery points CB radio in glovebox Rear work lights A big fat 12v power cable to the boot 1 Farad power cap H.I.D Headlight Conversion Roof rack with 4x55w lights on DVD head unit Twin amp & Twin sub setup Playstation 3
I have 142k on the Frontera and the car is 18 years on the original turbo and second clutch but the first was still okay but I changed the gearbox so changed the clutch as a precaution. Also on our now sold 8 year old Picasso HDI that had the original clutch and turbo at I think 147k.
Looks like I need to check the previous service history on the turbo and oil changes. Since I had it its bad oil and filter change every two-three months but the damage is probably already done.
If it ain't broke, fix it before it does!! You know it will!!
Modifications: nothing........really, A set of A series rims (31" kl71's) +2" nice orange springs (mgautos) +2" rough country shocks (mgautos) 40mm Body lift Flipped top ball joints Steel belly pans Rear recovery points CB radio in glovebox Rear work lights A big fat 12v power cable to the boot 1 Farad power cap H.I.D Headlight Conversion Roof rack with 4x55w lights on DVD head unit Twin amp & Twin sub setup Playstation 3