Does anyone know if my old 2.8 swb that Badboy had off me still going strong or not. Although I don't get on here as often as I used to, I do still keep an eye on you lot and not seen any recent pics of the old girl.
I bought it off Badboy as an MOT failure...It was borderline repairable as had a fair bit of tin worm IIRC, and was kinda dented all over so was never going to cost effectively make a nice car to sell on, so it got stripped of its goodies and is now living out its retirement in South Africa.
Looks like I'm in trouble with the Mrs's again... She asked me what I'd most like to do to her body... Apparently "Identify it" is not the correct answer!
Modifications: Drive a 2.2dti olympus, 2.8 lwb and 2.0i sport. Breaking... 2.4i and 2.3td 2.0i C20ne and x20se x 4 2.8tdi x2 2.2i A 2.2i B LWB x3 x22dth B dti lwb x3 y22dth B dti lwb x5 Call Fronty4x4spares on 01622 739908. Same day dispatch, next day delivery on 95% of items.
Looks like I'm in trouble with the Mrs's again... She asked me what I'd most like to do to her body... Apparently "Identify it" is not the correct answer!
Modifications: Drive a 2.2dti olympus, 2.8 lwb and 2.0i sport. Breaking... 2.4i and 2.3td 2.0i C20ne and x20se x 4 2.8tdi x2 2.2i A 2.2i B LWB x3 x22dth B dti lwb x3 y22dth B dti lwb x5 Call Fronty4x4spares on 01622 739908. Same day dispatch, next day delivery on 95% of items.