Iv done all I can do :-/ good look paddy

banter general discussions etc

Iv done all I can do :-/ good look paddy by justdan on Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:23 am
Well after weeks of tinkering and polishing and changing this and tightening that
Paddy is at the MOT station waiting patiently :-/
Wish me/him luck
justdan
frontera God
frontera God
 
Posts: 849
Joined: Wed May 05, 2010 8:56 pm
Location: middle of noplace
Model: 2.2i 16v RS Sport 3dr
Registration Year: 2001/X
Vehicle Name: Paddy
Modifications: Hiccups sorted :-)
Alpine I.C.E system
Combra shiney nudge bar
Irmischer wheels
Region: Scotland

Re: Iv done all I can do :-/ good look paddy by geeks on Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:46 am
Ah that loose bowel feeling of having a Frontera in for an MOT. In my experience usually less painful than you expect...
Rule #3: Don't believe what you're told. Double check

Image
User avatar
geeks
frontera God
frontera God
 
Posts: 770
Joined: Fri May 11, 2012 11:31 pm
Location: Milton Keynes
Model: 2.2 DTI 5dr
Registration Year: 2002/02
Vehicle Name: The Hulk MK2
Modifications: To Come:
Stuff...

Also:
The Beast (2.8 SWB A Series)

Previous:
The Hulk (2.2 DTi LWB B Series)
Shadow (B Series LWB 3.2 Manual)
The Silver Surfer (B Series LWB 2.2 Manual)
Violet (2.0 SWB A Series) (STOLEN :-( )
Region: South East
Skype Username: geeksandlies

Re: Iv done all I can do :-/ good look paddy by fudge on Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:49 am
know your feeling i will be having that soon
User avatar
fudge
Thumper
Thumper
 
Posts: 2054
Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:31 pm
Location: tadley
Model: 2.0i Sport 3dr
Registration Year: 1991/J
Vehicle Name: the duck
Modifications: full roll cage
snorkle
SOA lift
winch bullbar
winch(ramsey pro 8000)
hilift jack mount
waffle boards mounts
jerry cans mount
cb radio
front and rear recovery
darken leanses
8x spot light
rear work light
bucket seat
5 point harness

more comming soon
Region: Southern England
Skype Username: magtodd

Re: Iv done all I can do :-/ good look paddy by justdan on Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:55 am
I hate mot time , I got we'll and truly fleeced a few years back . This guy I use I pritty fair to be honest but ya help with 50p 5p routine lol
justdan
frontera God
frontera God
 
Posts: 849
Joined: Wed May 05, 2010 8:56 pm
Location: middle of noplace
Model: 2.2i 16v RS Sport 3dr
Registration Year: 2001/X
Vehicle Name: Paddy
Modifications: Hiccups sorted :-)
Alpine I.C.E system
Combra shiney nudge bar
Irmischer wheels
Region: Scotland

Re: Iv done all I can do :-/ good look paddy by justdan on Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:43 am
PASS :-)
Rear anti roll bar bush as a advisor !

HAPPY DAYS
justdan
frontera God
frontera God
 
Posts: 849
Joined: Wed May 05, 2010 8:56 pm
Location: middle of noplace
Model: 2.2i 16v RS Sport 3dr
Registration Year: 2001/X
Vehicle Name: Paddy
Modifications: Hiccups sorted :-)
Alpine I.C.E system
Combra shiney nudge bar
Irmischer wheels
Region: Scotland

Re: Iv done all I can do :-/ good look paddy by RatCav on Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:29 am
Nice 8)
ImageImage

My members ride For Banshee the Trooper : viewtopic.php?f=46&t=34626

My members ride for Leeloo the Lotus Edition viewtopic.php?f=46&t=60154

Deceased

My members ride for Brenda the Bighorn : viewtopic.php?f=46&t=54771
User avatar
RatCav
Super Trooper
Super Trooper
 
Posts: 5577
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:20 am
Location: Preston, Lancs.
Vehicle Name: Banshee
Modifications: Its a Frontera that is heavily disguised as a Mk.1 LWB Isuzu Bighorn 2.8TD Lotus Edition.
Hi-roof modification.
EGR valves and birds nest of vacuum pipes removed.
Front Manual Locking Hubs.
Rear Limited Slip Differential.
Yota Surf steels, with custom paintjob. (cheers Gregster)
33x12.5" R15 General Grabber AT 2's.
+2" suspension lift.
+3" body lift.
Cat 1 Thatcham approved alarm.
Irmscher wheel arch flares.
Full body restoration/respray. (cheers Gregster again!)
Region: North West

Re: Iv done all I can do :-/ good look paddy by Alfie on Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:56 pm
Well Done
Light travels faster than sound.This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
User avatar
Alfie
frontera God
frontera God
 
Posts: 904
Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:17 am
Location: West Mids Stourbridge
Model: 2.2 DTI 5dr
Registration Year: 2002/02
Vehicle Name: Dino
Modifications: 02 plate 2.2tdi as my daily drive. No mods I've given up playing in the mud
Region: Midlands

Fix that now you know and it wont fail on it next time!

:thumbup:
Fronty B, 2002 3.2 V6

Now Gone
Fronty B, 2004 2.2 DTi Olympus (SD04) viewtopic.php?f=18&t=57397 -- Best DTH upgrade ever Tuning Box
Fronty B, 2001 2.2i SWB Limited (Y48 ) viewtopic.php?f=16&t=50727
Fronty B, 1999 2.2i LWB Limited (V924)
Fronty B, 1998 2.2i LWB Limited (T934) viewtopic.php?f=16&t=48369
Fronty A, 1995 2.4l LWB

"There are NO silly questions... Just expensive mistakes"
User avatar
vauxsqueeks
Lord frontera
Lord frontera
 
Posts: 2330
Joined: Thu May 07, 2009 2:27 pm
Location: Bucks
Region: South East

Re: Iv done all I can do :-/ good look paddy by justdan on Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:10 pm
That's the plan buddy ! Plus a couple of mods now its a full ticket on it :-)
justdan
frontera God
frontera God
 
Posts: 849
Joined: Wed May 05, 2010 8:56 pm
Location: middle of noplace
Model: 2.2i 16v RS Sport 3dr
Registration Year: 2001/X
Vehicle Name: Paddy
Modifications: Hiccups sorted :-)
Alpine I.C.E system
Combra shiney nudge bar
Irmischer wheels
Region: Scotland

Re: Iv done all I can do :-/ good look paddy by Mr Mud on Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:46 pm
Well done that man :thumbup: :party: a happy camper again :drive:
1998/S Frontera 2.0i Sport Transglobe

Image
User avatar
Mr Mud
frontera God
frontera God
 
Posts: 967
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:04 pm
Location: Petersfield, Hants.
Model: 2.0i Sport 3dr
Registration Year: 1998/S
Vehicle Name: Hippo#2
Modifications: K&N Air Filter.
Wind Deflectors.
Xenon HID Lights.
LWB Rear Light Conversion.
Rear Bumper Light Guards Fitted.
Falken-RV Landair AT Traction Tyres
New Coil Springs And 2" Suspension Lift By MG Autos
Region: South East

Re: Iv done all I can do :-/ good look paddy by justdan on Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:54 pm
Super chuffed lol
justdan
frontera God
frontera God
 
Posts: 849
Joined: Wed May 05, 2010 8:56 pm
Location: middle of noplace
Model: 2.2i 16v RS Sport 3dr
Registration Year: 2001/X
Vehicle Name: Paddy
Modifications: Hiccups sorted :-)
Alpine I.C.E system
Combra shiney nudge bar
Irmischer wheels
Region: Scotland

Nice one fella!!!!!!! :thumbup:
Comments on Betsy here please!!! viewtopic.php?f=115&t=56282

Bobster!!!!

Frontera's do it better in MUD!!!
Image
West Midlands Area Rep

Its here, the FOG Annual Meet 2014 viewforum.php?f=123
User avatar
4x4 bobby
Satanic Mechanic
Satanic Mechanic
 
Posts: 6449
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:44 am
Location: Newcastle-Under-Lyme, Staffordshire.
Model: 2.2 DTI 5dr
Registration Year: 2000/W
Vehicle Name: Betsy
Modifications: Light bar. CB attena on rear door. Wider wheels from an "A" series.
Region: Midlands

Re: Iv done all I can do :-/ good look paddy by justdan on Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:17 am
Peugeot is in today , 99%sure that thing will fail lol
justdan
frontera God
frontera God
 
Posts: 849
Joined: Wed May 05, 2010 8:56 pm
Location: middle of noplace
Model: 2.2i 16v RS Sport 3dr
Registration Year: 2001/X
Vehicle Name: Paddy
Modifications: Hiccups sorted :-)
Alpine I.C.E system
Combra shiney nudge bar
Irmischer wheels
Region: Scotland


Return to General discussion

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 26 guests