Dunno if you have seen the thread by Kotch :
viewtopic.php?f=32&t=53556&p=573741#p573741
But he is going to attempt a round the country tour of the UK stopping in as many counties as possible. Vehicle of choice a 2.2 Dti.
He seems to have a few running issues and I jokingly said he could drive to Norwich for me to have a ganders. Anyways the crazy fool
Things that need looking at are inlet manifold (full of gunk I would guess) and vacuum pipes. Also a good once over by a few experienced eyes to prep him for his mammoth tour.
My next couple of weekends are booked but I am free the 6th and 13th April. Who is up for popping over and giving us a hand. Kettle will be available, though sadly cakeless unless you bring your own or pop to Sainsburys down the road. If nothing else there is a cracking greasy spoon over the road.
Oh and as an added bonus you will be the first people to see my new truck I am picking up at the end of the month.
Usual thing ... names please, and preferred dates:
RatCav
Kotch











