// Frontera Technical Support • View topic - it must be that time,,,,,,,

it must be that time,,,,,,,

banter general discussions etc

it must be that time,,,,,,,

Postby king of the kitchen on Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:58 pm

well after much soul serching i have sold the fronty,,,,,i have had it 2 years and i havent spent a penny on it except for service items...pads and filters,,,,she has been the best one i had yet and i have had 3 of them,,,,never let me down took me to morocco this year done loads of off roading in it up in the mountains and in portugal,,,,but i just have to much going on,,,the 101 is just about finished so that will be on the road in the next couple of weeks i also bought a 200 tdi 90 that i might trick up,,,,i also bought a pretty tricked up suzi challenge motor, :drive: ,,,,,thats FIA spec so will be using that for some trials,,,,,but the good news is my mate is buying it,,,he knows its still a good truck and he wants me to service it for him,,,,so i can still work on it,,,,,oh well all good things must come to an end,,,,,,i will still pop in and say hi,,,,, :well done: ,
If im not spannering on the fronty,,,,,,,im spannering on the 101,,or in the hammock,,now bugger of and leave me to it,,,,,
http://kevcardno.wix.com/tugs-4x4
king of the kitchen
my other cars a frontera
my other cars a frontera

Model: 2.0i Sport 3dr
Registration Year: 1995/N
Vehicle Name: BITCH
Modifications: roof off;safisticated anti theft system,,CHAIN AND BFO LOCK,,,,mitsi wheels and bigger tyres,and stickers,,,
Region: International

Return to General discussion