// Frontera Technical Support • View topic - How Many Arsenal, Celtic and West Ham fans on here

How Many Arsenal, Celtic and West Ham fans on here

banter general discussions etc

How Many Arsenal, Celtic and West Ham fans on here

Postby Reeco on Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:37 pm

Hi All, After donating to Dandan's situation viewtopic.php?f=32&t=16343
along with a no of generous people and now also finding about fund raising Brachunky ( donation being sent shortly ) is going to do
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=16201
it got me thinking, there must be something else I can think of, well.

How many footy fans of Arsenal, Celtic and West Ham do we have here in fact how many fans of these teams do you know that may want a personal message signed by John Hartson on a club flag, what am I getting at, I know Big John Hartson very well indeed and the Big Man played for all of the above clubs and was held in high regard by all of the fans that supported the clubs, he is a top man and I know he wouldn't mind if I asked him to sign some flags, so I could pass on the monies to people like Dan and Brachunky, so there you have it.

The question is how much should a supporter pay to have a signed club flag by John Hartson, I don't want to ask silly amounts, so I am after thoughts on prices. Come on don't be shy. ATB. Reeco
Reeco

Re: How Many Arsenal, Celtic and West Ham fans on here

Postby Hound Dog on Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:10 pm

West ham for me. was my Grandads team just keep an eye them
ROADS? WHERE WERE GOING WE DON'T NEED ROADS!!

Hound Dogs Tractor
Hound Dogs Tractor Comments
Hound Dog
Missing In Action
Missing In Action

Model: 2.8 TDI 5dr
Registration Year: 1995/N
Vehicle Name: Tractor
Modifications: 2" suspension lift EGR and birds nest removed.
Region: Southern England

Postby Reeco on Tue Apr 08, 2008 1:58 pm

Hi mate, TYVM for the reply. I have sent a message to a person who may have the answer to my question. ATB. Reeco
Reeco

Postby Reeco on Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:17 pm

Hi All, This is for Brachunky's Son, I am offering the chance to get something unique from the above clubs and all the profit goes to help Martin aka Brachunky to help raise 2 K. You could even buy one for a relative or friend, Christmas or birthday presents, what I am offering may never be able to be got again. So if you are interested Pm me or e-mail me for details. ATB. Reeco
Reeco

Postby Reeco on Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:07 am

Hi All, Somebody must know some fans of the above teams, this is for charity ( Brachunky's Son's Chair Lift Machine ) and I don't want money for nothing, I am offering you the chance to have something you may never ever get the chance to have again.

Where has the community spirit gone. ATB. Reeco
Reeco

Return to General discussion