// Frontera Technical Support • View topic - Shame you're not allowed to kill em

Shame you're not allowed to kill em

banter general discussions etc

Shame you're not allowed to kill em

Postby bobbinsjob on Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:53 pm

On Thursday evening I was stood out the front having a crafty fag keeping an eye on my 5 year old who was playing with a neighbour's kid when one of the 50cc hair dryer chavs comes screaming down the street, along the pavement and into the arking area for the houses and narrowly missed my mate, Dazza smiff's car as he was reversing into his parking space. The lad got off his moped and started to boast to the other lads that had congregated about how he'd just nearly hit another car down the road. I went over to them and politely asked him to keep his speed down and not go across the pavement because he could cause an accident. Immediately, he got aggressive and said that he "never saw the f**king car", I said, "exactly, if you didn't see a big car with reverse lights showing, how do you expect to see a small child running around?". "So you're accusing me of running kids over are you?", "No, just asking you to be careful"

At this point, Dazza's wife got out of the car and said that she could have run him over then, "You can shut up as well you fat bitch" was his intelligent repost, showing the red rag to Dazza, who lept up the steps, grabbed him by te scruff and asked him politely to not speak to his wife in that manner.

Being so close, we could smell the alcohol on the rider's breath and Dazza said he was going to call the police to get him breathalised. Then one of the lads mates came over and started to get in our faces trying to get us to hit him. The rider tried to get back on his bike to leave before the police came so Dazza's mum tried to get the keys and the riders mate pushed her out of the way. :twisted: I'm not saying how but somehow, all of a sudden, the lad had quite a lot of blood escaping out of his mouth :lol: :lol: :lol:

He goes home and then 2 police women turn up 20 minutes after our call. While they were talking to us, the lad comes back with his mum :shock: He's 18 :lol: and she is going mental. The 2 coppers try to calm her down and she hits both of them...NICKED :D :D :D

Within 2 minutes of them calling it in, there is 4 cars, the dog unit and the unmarked armed response unit ouside my house, strange, as they didn't have anyone in the area.

After much chatting between her majesty's finest, a policeman comes over to me and says, "thanks very much for calling us, you did the right thing. Unfortunately, you are under arrest on suspision of assault and GBH", read me my rights and put me in the back of the patrol car. Dazza came over and told him that he'd got the wrong guy and that it was him that they were after so I was promptly unarrested and Dazza was nicked :shock:

It turns out that Dazza spent 6 hours in cells only to be told that there was no case to answer and that he should have hit the lad harder to stop him complaining and the lads mum was charge with public order offences and got a £60 fine woooppeeeee :roll:

The drink driver got away and now we get threats that we should keep an eye on the trucks.

Let them try!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Sorry for the long rant but I'm stil mad
SIZE DOES MATTER!!
MEMBER 1728
1996 2.8 SWB called VIPER

Members Ride section for VIPER

Comments on VIPER here

GET YOUR CARTOON CAR HERE
bobbinsjob
Rev Limit Finder
Rev Limit Finder

Model: 2.8 TDI Sport 3dr
Registration Year: 1996/N
Vehicle Name: Viper
Modifications: Deep offset Steel modular wheels with 32/11.5/15 Kuhmo KL71 mud tyres
+2" Plasma body lift
Flipped ball-joints
+2" spring spacers
Custom built roof rack
Light bar
Modified Navara tubular rear bumper
Mental cammo paint job
Region: South East

Re: Shame you're not allowed to kill em

Postby Gibbo on Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:09 pm

Sounds like you have the same problem over in herts as we have in luton.

Yes i would like to kill a few of them to! :twisted:

Keep an eye out for them and if you want some extra people just let us know will be more than happy to pop over :D :D
Cheers Phil
Gone over to the dark side with my green oval.
Gibbo
Fronty Engineer
Fronty Engineer

Modifications: 2" lift winch roll cage bucket seats pollybushed bigger tyres

Postby markta on Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:11 pm

bought time someone stuck up to these yobs,you read the papers every day when small groups of mindless fools think its big & hard to intimidate elderly or decent folk,seems these days the decent folk cant be left in peace to live there lifes as they so wish.such a shame & goes to show how big they are if they gotta threaten to do your vehicles,i must say i got no time for the likes of them mindless scumbags,nut stick come to mind :)

lets just say though,there are some really decent,nice mannered young folk out there,maybe we should reinstate the stocks for the known trouble makers (police know them all but cant do alot,so sad).............
my frontera 2.3 td is a slug in snails clothing ha
markta
my other cars a frontera
my other cars a frontera

Postby markta on Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:35 pm

i worked in luton gibbo,for about 4-5months :) must have been around 1999,we rented a house in lucy farm i think thats what it was called,must be a nightmare with a nice motor there......is it right that they have knocked down eddies bar (irish pub)by the bus station just out of interest,i meet some top men in luton & :drink: :drink: :drink: lots of beer lol
markta
my other cars a frontera
my other cars a frontera

Postby john (smifffy) on Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:56 pm

markta wrote:i worked in luton gibbo,for about 4-5months :) must have been around 1999,we rented a house in lucy farm i think thats what it was called,must be a nightmare with a nice motor there......is it right that they have knocked down eddies bar (irish pub)by the bus station just out of interest,i meet some top men in luton & :drink: :drink: :drink: lots of beer lol

mark
its lewsey farm estate i live a couple of miles from there

eddies bars is closed as far as i know think it use to be in church st
cheers

john (smifffy)
Lord frontera
Lord frontera

Model: 2.2i 5dr
Registration Year: 1996/N
Modifications: 1996 2.2 16v diamond pack

2014 new astra 2.2 SRI cdti SS sports tourer
Region: East Anglia

Postby Drift on Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:15 pm

Been there done that a few months ago with some scrote and a ten inch knife thinking he was being hard to me and the guy next door... funny though there not been back :wink:
Ste
FOG Administrator

Frontera Technical Support
Often Imitated Never Bettered

http://www.fronteraowners.co.uk
Its here, the FOG Annual Meet 2014 viewforum.php?f=123
Drift
The Man-ual
The Man-ual

Model: 2.8 TDI 5dr
Registration Year: 1995/N
Vehicle Name: Daddy's Car or Triggers Broom
Modifications: 2.8 TDI LWB
Tinkered to it's practical limits but understated, though shockingly cool (do you know her?).
She is nicccccceeee ;-)
Region: North West

Postby markta on Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:40 pm

thing is drift,you shouldnt have to sort idiots out,i think its sad that things have got to that stage.i dont no about you guys but i was a right idiot in my youth(well till i was in my early 20's if the truths known) , but i always had respect for my elders & neighbours.
& believe it or not i still call me elders who i have known for donkeys years mr & mrs etc etc
i even have a few elders i.e 20-40 yrs older than myself) asking me to call them by there first name,but i still forget to,thing its down to your up bringing......
all i know if my kids played up & upset other people on the estate i'd kick there :butt: :butt: 's
does anybody think about what we have brought our children into,coz its not going to get any better is it :?:
markta
my other cars a frontera
my other cars a frontera

Postby dandan on Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:47 pm

I have regular run-ins with my next door neighbours eldest's mates. It's quite funny cos I've got "permission" from a couple of their parents to discipline them as I see fit without fear of repercussion. :axe:
If you're sat there thinking things just can't get any worse, just wait......
dandan
GURU
GURU

Postby di on Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:12 pm

Just wait till next time hes on his 'hairdryer' and reverse - quickly - several times.. he MAY get the message then..
Or a broom stale through the front wheel usually works too ;)
di
Senior Frontera Engineer
Senior Frontera Engineer

Postby Paul A on Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:27 pm

Oh the joys of living in the countryside....... you don't need much of an excuse for a shotgun ticket..... :wink:
Mr Remington seems to have an awfully calming influence .... :shock:
V6 Isuzu Vehicross
Paul A
How Many Posts
How Many Posts

Postby Gibbo on Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:10 pm

markta wrote:i worked in luton gibbo,for about 4-5months :) must have been around 1999,we rented a house in lucy farm i think thats what it was called,must be a nightmare with a nice motor there......is it right that they have knocked down eddies bar (irish pub)by the bus station just out of interest,i meet some top men in luton & :drink: :drink: :drink: lots of beer lol

Yeah it can be a bit of a nightmare some times with the cars not as bad as it used to be but some still get stolen and torched. does get worrying at times.

no eddies bar has not been knocked down (yet) it had a complete refurb then bout 2 weeks later (if that) it got burnt out but i believe its moved in with the oriental bar just down the road.
Cheers Phil
Gone over to the dark side with my green oval.
Gibbo
Fronty Engineer
Fronty Engineer

Modifications: 2" lift winch roll cage bucket seats pollybushed bigger tyres

Postby Big Dave on Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:19 pm

This country makes me sick at times.
Big Dave
Member of http://www.northtyne4x4.com http://www.4x4uk.org
Big Dave
my other car is a broken down frontera,