[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead Frontera Technical Support • View topic - FOG Truck Of The Month January 2015
A golden Oldie of my old old blue beasty having a clay face mask lol. but definitely the last but 1 of the old truck after a Mountain top one for next month then start uploading done of the new black beasty
Modifications: LWB Unlimited 3.2 V6, Cloth , +3 Lift spring, rough country nitro +2 shocks, cat back stainless steel exhaust, AT's, 135w led spots, twin pump fed air horns, Sony 1400w explod sub, Solar and LPG converted, fridge in the back, a leggy blonde in the passenger seat and little old me at the wheel.
10's about right that way you got to log in the start of the month to post but voting is nearlly done for this month so be quick if you still want to vote ?
BRING ON A BIGGER WALL !!!!![color=#4080FF]Cos I Am The Cosmic Fool
Not long left to vote but I see my big bro has a winning truck for January so I would just like to say weld one Bobby unless things change but I can't see it lol
BRING ON A BIGGER WALL !!!!![color=#4080FF]Cos I Am The Cosmic Fool