That's ok mate. I've send out the address to those who can make it. What sort of time shall we say? If i remember to bring everything needed (the welder etc) then I'll probably be staying at the address so I shouldn't be late (but you know me, anythings possible lol) when do you guys think you'll be able to get there for? Obviously as early as is reasonably possible because we will have to down tools at like half 4 or whenever it gets dark these days. Looking forward to this, haven't used the truck properly since the Cambridgeshire landing day
My 2.8 shorty - now sold, and
comments hereMy old dti - now sold
"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WOW --- What a Ride!"
This vehicle runs on 100% recycled dinosaurs