UK Yearly Taxes for Frontera owners

banter general discussions etc

Re: UK Yearly Taxes for Frontera owners by Roughshooter on Wed May 29, 2013 9:59 pm
Perhaps its because Im old and grumpy!!! (according to kids and Mrs that is) and the fact the last crime here was when 2 bags of coal went missing about 7yrs but my insurance is with AA fully comp for me and her indoors £109.45

I knew there was a reason I lived up here apart from the weather :D
Treat every stressful situation like a dog...... If you can eat it or hump it......P**S on it and walk away!!!
User avatar
Roughshooter
4WD
4WD
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun May 19, 2013 8:41 pm
Location: Ross-shire Scottish Highlands
Model: 2.2 DTI 5dr
Registration Year: 2000/W
Vehicle Name: Tub
Modifications: None yet !!!! But I have plans
Region: Scotland

Previous

Return to General discussion

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 34 guests