Guy in my local tip is ok.
I used my auld Fourtrak Fieldman for the tip when I had it,
He came over to me and basicaly said its a van, once I explained basicaly it was used for private use and off roading only he was actualy ok about it.
Guy worked in the tip for years though so I think he knows the score,
He said the probmel realy started with guys doing garden and house clearances and charging punters obviously for the service, some of these guys were coming in 2 and 3 times a week filling skips and the genuine people werent getting to tip their rubbish cause skips were getting filled too quickly.
But the guy at your tip was just being a total kn*b. no doubt about that,
You only have to look at most vehicles to make that judgment if its commersial or not,
We all make decisions in our jobs day in day out. usualy the right one I hope
Personaly I think the guy is a kn*b, single no mates and hasnt a clue on life.
That should be a post in the future.
KN*BS WE HAVE CAME ACROSS TODAY........................