[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead Frontera Technical Support • View topic - Can anyone guess what this is and what is it for?
Can't help feeling this is a trick question. I agree it looks like a spent cartridge however the use I think has changed. I think you have used it to help remove the wheel nuts
You are going to be doing what I've been thinking of doing. Cutting them down abit then heating up the plastic so they fit over a 19mm nut. You will need 24. wheel nut covers
Last edited by andytats on Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Looks like I'm in trouble with the Mrs's again... She asked me what I'd most like to do to her body... Apparently "Identify it" is not the correct answer!
Modifications: Drive a 2.2dti olympus, 2.8 lwb and 2.0i sport. Breaking... 2.4i and 2.3td 2.0i C20ne and x20se x 4 2.8tdi x2 2.2i A 2.2i B LWB x3 x22dth B dti lwb x3 y22dth B dti lwb x5 Call Fronty4x4spares on 01622 739908. Same day dispatch, next day delivery on 95% of items.
the only issue i can think of is that they actually rust despite looking like brass. ive got a "pigeon special" shoved over the end of a walking stick as a ferule and its completely disintegrating