[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead Frontera Technical Support • View topic - Show your Fog Stickers off Here
As the title says lets see all the Fronty's with the FOG Logo on as I'm starting here are some of my Fronty's with my fog Stickers on So here is the Now Truck and some from the good old past yes I just looked trou my pics and how many trucks without the FOG sticker I am ashamed but lets get posting the pics as I bet these bring back some memories of the old trucks we had
Last edited by horses45 on Thu May 29, 2014 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BRING ON A BIGGER WALL !!!!![color=#4080FF]Cos I Am The Cosmic Fool
Looks like I'm in trouble with the Mrs's again... She asked me what I'd most like to do to her body... Apparently "Identify it" is not the correct answer!
Modifications: Drive a 2.2dti olympus, 2.8 lwb and 2.0i sport. Breaking... 2.4i and 2.3td 2.0i C20ne and x20se x 4 2.8tdi x2 2.2i A 2.2i B LWB x3 x22dth B dti lwb x3 y22dth B dti lwb x5 Call Fronty4x4spares on 01622 739908. Same day dispatch, next day delivery on 95% of items.
Looks like I'm in trouble with the Mrs's again... She asked me what I'd most like to do to her body... Apparently "Identify it" is not the correct answer!
Modifications: Drive a 2.2dti olympus, 2.8 lwb and 2.0i sport. Breaking... 2.4i and 2.3td 2.0i C20ne and x20se x 4 2.8tdi x2 2.2i A 2.2i B LWB x3 x22dth B dti lwb x3 y22dth B dti lwb x5 Call Fronty4x4spares on 01622 739908. Same day dispatch, next day delivery on 95% of items.
Yep I still have them available Dave there is a link on the general discussion, if needed just pm me as I never push them, if people need one just ask lol
BRING ON A BIGGER WALL !!!!![color=#4080FF]Cos I Am The Cosmic Fool
Modifications: DECAT STAINLESS STEEL RIGHT THROUGH TWIN PIPE ON END ,WIND DEFLECTORS, PRIVATE PLATE LIMO BLACK REAR TINTS,LED SIDE LIGHTS AND NUMBER PLATE LIGHTS. ALL DASH LIGHTS IN LED WHITE.HID headlights 12v feed to boot with a power inverter. also fitted sub & amp.