Our fronty in Performance Vauxhall magazine issue 19

banter general discussions etc

Hi all.

As per subject title.

Image
R.I.P Sable!(2005 to 2013)
User avatar
dave1966
Lord frontera
Lord frontera
 
Posts: 2380
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:03 pm
Location: FIFE.
Region: Scotland

Nice one!
User avatar
stretch
Rain cloud of doom
Rain cloud of doom
 
Posts: 3163
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:26 pm
Location: Ipswich
Model: 2.2 DTI 5dr
Registration Year: 2000/W
Vehicle Name: F.I.T.T
Modifications: 12v feed in boot
Truckputer under construction
Front & rear recovery points
De side stepped
Region: East Anglia

Thankyou. Good thing about this is, fog gets advertised too.
R.I.P Sable!(2005 to 2013)
User avatar
dave1966
Lord frontera
Lord frontera
 
Posts: 2380
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:03 pm
Location: FIFE.
Region: Scotland

A dying bread ?? I `ll have a slice of that :)
Veni Vidi Lychee I came I saw I ate fruit
pot bellied pixie
frontera God
frontera God
 
Posts: 913
Joined: Tue Jan 30, 2007 8:41 pm
Location: Knowsley
Model: 2.5 TDS 5dr
Registration Year: 1998/S
Modifications: Now deceased.
Gone to the dark side a
black shogun sport equippe.
Region: North West

Well done Dave !!!!!!! :clap:
Comments on Betsy here please!!! viewtopic.php?f=115&t=56282

Bobster!!!!

Frontera's do it better in MUD!!!
Image
West Midlands Area Rep

Its here, the FOG Annual Meet 2014 viewforum.php?f=123
User avatar
4x4 bobby
Satanic Mechanic
Satanic Mechanic
 
Posts: 6449
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:44 am
Location: Newcastle-Under-Lyme, Staffordshire.
Model: 2.2 DTI 5dr
Registration Year: 2000/W
Vehicle Name: Betsy
Modifications: Light bar. CB attena on rear door. Wider wheels from an "A" series.
Region: Midlands

pot bellied pixie, I think whoever wrote that needs to learn how to spell, as there are a few spelling mistakes. :lol:

4x4 bobby, thankyou.

That was a brilliant day, this was at Driftland, Lochgelly, Fife, Scotland. It was a car show/meet for Vauxhall's only and we were the only ones there with a fronty.
R.I.P Sable!(2005 to 2013)
User avatar
dave1966
Lord frontera
Lord frontera
 
Posts: 2380
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:03 pm
Location: FIFE.
Region: Scotland


Return to General discussion

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 38 guests
cron