[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead Frontera Technical Support • View topic - owners handbook for b series 2.2 ltd
There was one on Gumtree N. Ireland (Belfast) last week. They might well post it or if not I can pick it up and post it to you since I'm in NI and not far from Belfast. That is if you don't mind waiting a few days till I have reason to be in the area.
Hi davidni i have tried looking on gumtree as you suggested but can only find a download link, im in no rush mate so if you can help let me know how much. Many thanks
Modifications: 1.5" Body Lift, Trooper 3.1 Rear Coils, ES9000 Shocks+2" , 2" Torsion bar windup, Maxxis Buckshot M/T 265/76/16, Roof Lights front & rear, Waffle Boards, Tow Bar, Snorkle and wading cutout switch, Underbody Armour, Bull Bar with spots, CB, handsfree Phone kit, fridge & PC MM Navigation.
Thanks fogman I tried that one myself lol Thaks for looking davidni Trev your x plate one could be what im looking for mate how much silver would it take to persuade you to part with it and post to me