[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead Frontera Technical Support • View topic - Got me a tube bumper
Looks like I'm in trouble with the Mrs's again... She asked me what I'd most like to do to her body... Apparently "Identify it" is not the correct answer!
Modifications: Drive a 2.2dti olympus, 2.8 lwb and 2.0i sport. Breaking... 2.4i and 2.3td 2.0i C20ne and x20se x 4 2.8tdi x2 2.2i A 2.2i B LWB x3 x22dth B dti lwb x3 y22dth B dti lwb x5 Call Fronty4x4spares on 01622 739908. Same day dispatch, next day delivery on 95% of items.
Modifications: 2" Lift on ES9000's Isuzu Trooper steering wheel Viper total closure alarm 2 Huge HID spotlamps Entirely Raptor Coated DAB Radio Plenums Removed and Oil Catch Tank fitted Bonnet ducts for heat management
A bar will be replaced once mi mate has bought a mandrel pipe bender, best we could do with a hand pump hydrolic bender. Bulbs are Cree LED side lights.
Modifications: 2" Lift on ES9000's Isuzu Trooper steering wheel Viper total closure alarm 2 Huge HID spotlamps Entirely Raptor Coated DAB Radio Plenums Removed and Oil Catch Tank fitted Bonnet ducts for heat management
Looks like I'm in trouble with the Mrs's again... She asked me what I'd most like to do to her body... Apparently "Identify it" is not the correct answer!
Modifications: Drive a 2.2dti olympus, 2.8 lwb and 2.0i sport. Breaking... 2.4i and 2.3td 2.0i C20ne and x20se x 4 2.8tdi x2 2.2i A 2.2i B LWB x3 x22dth B dti lwb x3 y22dth B dti lwb x5 Call Fronty4x4spares on 01622 739908. Same day dispatch, next day delivery on 95% of items.
Modifications: full roll cage snorkle SOA lift winch bullbar winch(ramsey pro 8000) hilift jack mount waffle boards mounts jerry cans mount cb radio front and rear recovery darken leanses 8x spot light rear work light bucket seat 5 point harness
Looks like I'm in trouble with the Mrs's again... She asked me what I'd most like to do to her body... Apparently "Identify it" is not the correct answer!
Modifications: Drive a 2.2dti olympus, 2.8 lwb and 2.0i sport. Breaking... 2.4i and 2.3td 2.0i C20ne and x20se x 4 2.8tdi x2 2.2i A 2.2i B LWB x3 x22dth B dti lwb x3 y22dth B dti lwb x5 Call Fronty4x4spares on 01622 739908. Same day dispatch, next day delivery on 95% of items.
it isnt a bolt on..... yet i am going to make a few spigot joints to be able to remove the exocage incase i need things like a window replace and i know it is you greg... so it will be as many people as i can get to help and prob a engine crane for more help
Modifications: full roll cage snorkle SOA lift winch bullbar winch(ramsey pro 8000) hilift jack mount waffle boards mounts jerry cans mount cb radio front and rear recovery darken leanses 8x spot light rear work light bucket seat 5 point harness
The uprights onto the sliders and rear mounts have smaller diameter tube welded on inside the main tubes matt, that I used as locators when I built the cage...so if you cut round the welds it should slide off...ish...LOL
Looks like I'm in trouble with the Mrs's again... She asked me what I'd most like to do to her body... Apparently "Identify it" is not the correct answer!
Modifications: Drive a 2.2dti olympus, 2.8 lwb and 2.0i sport. Breaking... 2.4i and 2.3td 2.0i C20ne and x20se x 4 2.8tdi x2 2.2i A 2.2i B LWB x3 x22dth B dti lwb x3 y22dth B dti lwb x5 Call Fronty4x4spares on 01622 739908. Same day dispatch, next day delivery on 95% of items.