just picked up a Frontera A sport and was looking for some wiring diagrams (haynes) that I could download to do some fault finding, can anyone help me out ....
Looks like I'm in trouble with the Mrs's again... She asked me what I'd most like to do to her body... Apparently "Identify it" is not the correct answer!
Modifications: Drive a 2.2dti olympus, 2.8 lwb and 2.0i sport. Breaking... 2.4i and 2.3td 2.0i C20ne and x20se x 4 2.8tdi x2 2.2i A 2.2i B LWB x3 x22dth B dti lwb x3 y22dth B dti lwb x5 Call Fronty4x4spares on 01622 739908. Same day dispatch, next day delivery on 95% of items.
Modifications: Extended axle and transmission breathers. Suspension lift curtesy of TJM +2 springs +2 Rough country shocks curtesy of Llama 4X4 Mitsibushi L200 wheel (16x7 10mm offset) Hankook RT03 285/75R16 Long wheel base light conversion 50mm body lift Twin Electric rad fan conversion Roof mounted waffle board rack with boards Light bar with Lights and CB ariel mount Custom built winch bumper to suite Body lift Tmax 11000 lbs winch with external and incab controls. Aisin Manual Hubs
Thanks for the responses, didn't want to start a thread or anything as i'm more than capable to fault find just needed some documentation plus it would then come in handy for any future issues.
Greg thanks for the offer but i'm actually in Western Australia! so unsure on what kind of postage that would be!
Modifications: Its a Frontera that is heavily disguised as a Mk.1 LWB Isuzu Bighorn 2.8TD Lotus Edition. Hi-roof modification. EGR valves and birds nest of vacuum pipes removed. Front Manual Locking Hubs. Rear Limited Slip Differential. Yota Surf steels, with custom paintjob. (cheers Gregster) 33x12.5" R15 General Grabber AT 2's. +2" suspension lift. +3" body lift. Cat 1 Thatcham approved alarm. Irmscher wheel arch flares. Full body restoration/respray. (cheers Gregster again!)
Yep, that's what I used. the email button next to the PM button. If it isn't where you want it sent PM me your preferred email address and I'll resend.
Modifications: Extended axle and transmission breathers. Suspension lift curtesy of TJM +2 springs +2 Rough country shocks curtesy of Llama 4X4 Mitsibushi L200 wheel (16x7 10mm offset) Hankook RT03 285/75R16 Long wheel base light conversion 50mm body lift Twin Electric rad fan conversion Roof mounted waffle board rack with boards Light bar with Lights and CB ariel mount Custom built winch bumper to suite Body lift Tmax 11000 lbs winch with external and incab controls. Aisin Manual Hubs
Oh yeah I see it, yep that links to the correct email address but I never received anything there.
Darren don't tell me you own a Frontera as well!? I really need to login on astramk2 and update my project thread, I say update more of just a mention I sold it to a friend prior to departing the UK.
Unfortunately mine is only a 2.0L 8V so not going anywhere fast, twitch (Sbd16v) has already tried to convince me to fit a c20let but as discussed previously on the mk2forum they are very rare over here.
On topic I got some wiring diagrams (cheers Stuart) and have a trusty old haynes making its way to me from the UK, thanks all.