Thank you to those that voted for my little baby. She was my very first Frontera that i bought just before i moved up here to be with Chrissy. Best things i ever did.
Oh! forgot to say and a big thankyou to Lawrence (aka Trugga) for taking the picture this was near the start of his photografic perfection!!!!!!!
Regards to all Bobster.
Last edited by 4x4 bobby on Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Modifications: 2.3td lwb black suspension and body lift,33s on 10"modulars,alloy roofrack 4x8" blue tint spots on roof,dixie horns,cb radio,leather int,snorkel 2.8 td sport sold new arrival l200 doublecab soon to be lifted and bigger tyres.
well as you have seen that 4x4Bobby has won this months truck of the month so will be going into the truck of the year in December so well done Big Bro and thanks to all you who voted
BRING ON A BIGGER WALL !!!!![color=#4080FF]Cos I Am The Cosmic Fool
horses45,I do not see the problem with the number of 10. There is another group that I am a member of and they do a similar thing and it ends up with hundreds of entrants and sometimes I get bored looking through the photos. Maybe you could up it to 20 trucks, just an idea,bud.
Well said Dave....Really cant see what the problem is TBH...10 trucks is a good number and gives an interesting selection to choose from, and its every month, so if people dont get in this month then there is always next month.
Looks like I'm in trouble with the Mrs's again... She asked me what I'd most like to do to her body... Apparently "Identify it" is not the correct answer!
Modifications: Drive a 2.2dti olympus, 2.8 lwb and 2.0i sport. Breaking... 2.4i and 2.3td 2.0i C20ne and x20se x 4 2.8tdi x2 2.2i A 2.2i B LWB x3 x22dth B dti lwb x3 y22dth B dti lwb x5 Call Fronty4x4spares on 01622 739908. Same day dispatch, next day delivery on 95% of items.
My reasoning behind 10 trucks is 11 month gives 11 trucks that go into truck of the year for a chance to win the trophy for that year and it's as easy as that.
BRING ON A BIGGER WALL !!!!![color=#4080FF]Cos I Am The Cosmic Fool
I totaly agree Dave. Its a bit of fun and if you can't take a little bit of time to put your truck in or vote it shows just how much you enjoy the forum!!!!!