decals

banter general discussions etc

decals by charles on Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:59 pm
I am looking for the decals for the side panels on my frontera 2000 dti swb any help/ thank you
User avatar
charles
Senior Frontera Engineer
Senior Frontera Engineer
 
Posts: 152
Joined: Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:24 pm
Location: co kerry ireland
Model: 2.2 DTI 5dr
Registration Year: 1999/T

Re: decals by horses45 on Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:18 pm
I don't think I have seen any even on ebay but you could try a google seaech might bring one up for you ?
BRING ON A BIGGER WALL !!!!![color=#4080FF]Cos I Am The Cosmic Fool

East Midland Area Rep

Frontera owners stickers here forums/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=47071"
User avatar
horses45
FOG BBQ Chef
FOG BBQ Chef
 
Posts: 3844
Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:06 am
Location: Matlock, Derbyshire
Model: 2.2 DTI 5dr
Registration Year: 2003/03
Vehicle Name: The Truck
Modifications: None :-(
Region: Midlands
Skype Username: robert.hodgson610


Return to General discussion

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 27 guests