[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead Frontera Technical Support • View topic - God bless auction sniper
I forgot all about the uber rare bikini top for the fronty that was going begging on ebay until my auction sniper told me I had won it for the grand total of £34.99 get in
Modifications: 2" spring lift with full dislocation on the rear Quick disconnect kit for front anti roll bar mud tyres (31/10.50/15 insa turbo super special tracks) Light bar Winch bumper and winch with in cab control Ass tuck Rear tow bumper Cb Side exit exhaust Egr delete Snorkel
"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WOW --- What a Ride!"
Supposedly it's completely never fitted brand new genuine VX can you imagine how excited I got when I saw that with a starting bid of 19.99 still I'll find out what it gets hear I should have it Wednesday or Thursday
Modifications: 2" spring lift with full dislocation on the rear Quick disconnect kit for front anti roll bar mud tyres (31/10.50/15 insa turbo super special tracks) Light bar Winch bumper and winch with in cab control Ass tuck Rear tow bumper Cb Side exit exhaust Egr delete Snorkel
Looks like I'm in trouble with the Mrs's again... She asked me what I'd most like to do to her body... Apparently "Identify it" is not the correct answer!
Modifications: Drive a 2.2dti olympus, 2.8 lwb and 2.0i sport. Breaking... 2.4i and 2.3td 2.0i C20ne and x20se x 4 2.8tdi x2 2.2i A 2.2i B LWB x3 x22dth B dti lwb x3 y22dth B dti lwb x5 Call Fronty4x4spares on 01622 739908. Same day dispatch, next day delivery on 95% of items.
Interesting one Chris - never even heard of them before. What does it do, cover the windows and pop out bit of roof but leave main rood structure in place?
Covers the whole in the top and the back window hole IIRC from the one I had ages ago...the rear side windows stow in their little bag. There was an earlier version also I think, that just covered the hole in the top.
Looks like I'm in trouble with the Mrs's again... She asked me what I'd most like to do to her body... Apparently "Identify it" is not the correct answer!
Modifications: Drive a 2.2dti olympus, 2.8 lwb and 2.0i sport. Breaking... 2.4i and 2.3td 2.0i C20ne and x20se x 4 2.8tdi x2 2.2i A 2.2i B LWB x3 x22dth B dti lwb x3 y22dth B dti lwb x5 Call Fronty4x4spares on 01622 739908. Same day dispatch, next day delivery on 95% of items.
Looks like I'm in trouble with the Mrs's again... She asked me what I'd most like to do to her body... Apparently "Identify it" is not the correct answer!
Modifications: Drive a 2.2dti olympus, 2.8 lwb and 2.0i sport. Breaking... 2.4i and 2.3td 2.0i C20ne and x20se x 4 2.8tdi x2 2.2i A 2.2i B LWB x3 x22dth B dti lwb x3 y22dth B dti lwb x5 Call Fronty4x4spares on 01622 739908. Same day dispatch, next day delivery on 95% of items.
Modifications: 2" spring lift with full dislocation on the rear Quick disconnect kit for front anti roll bar mud tyres (31/10.50/15 insa turbo super special tracks) Light bar Winch bumper and winch with in cab control Ass tuck Rear tow bumper Cb Side exit exhaust Egr delete Snorkel
Modifications: 2" spring lift with full dislocation on the rear Quick disconnect kit for front anti roll bar mud tyres (31/10.50/15 insa turbo super special tracks) Light bar Winch bumper and winch with in cab control Ass tuck Rear tow bumper Cb Side exit exhaust Egr delete Snorkel