Any one near Gloucester good with a welder!!

banter general discussions etc

Hi All,

My latest Fronty needs a sill patch, just having fallen over with one quote (not sure what he was thinking as I could buy a welder cheaper) thought I would ask on here if there is anyone local ish to Gloucester who could over weld a patch for a fee or who can recommend a reasonable price welder.
titchfield9
Apprentice Frontera engineer
Apprentice Frontera engineer
 
Posts: 77
Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:58 am
Location: Gloucester
Model: 2.0i Sport 3dr
Registration Year: 1997/R
Vehicle Name: Beast
Modifications: Standard car
Region: South West

I'm just starting to look into that myself, actually...
My current bus requires both the rear sill ends doing for its' upcoming MOT, and as I can't weld it's a garage for me. If I find a good one I'll let you know.
Jim...

South East Picnic site information

| Jessica - 2002 Isuzu Trooper Insignia LWB | 3.1 ltr hybrid conversion |
User avatar
Wilberforce
The stick insect
The stick insect
 
Posts: 4124
Joined: Sat Dec 09, 2006 8:23 pm
Location: Comfy couch, Lancashire
Registration Year: 2002/51
Vehicle Name: Jessica
Region: North West
Skype Username: jim.greenaway

well if you fancy a trip down the reading i am happy to do it
User avatar
fudge
Thumper
Thumper
 
Posts: 2054
Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:31 pm
Location: tadley
Model: 2.0i Sport 3dr
Registration Year: 1991/J
Vehicle Name: the duck
Modifications: full roll cage
snorkle
SOA lift
winch bullbar
winch(ramsey pro 8000)
hilift jack mount
waffle boards mounts
jerry cans mount
cb radio
front and rear recovery
darken leanses
8x spot light
rear work light
bucket seat
5 point harness

more comming soon
Region: Southern England
Skype Username: magtodd


Return to General discussion

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 32 guests