Rear offside wheel bearing leaking oil through seal and into brake drum.....He Ho, not bad for a fifteen year old........heres to another year on the road.............
I just got advisory that the engine covers are obscuring the engine. Lol the v6 only has one little bit of plastic that covers the top of carbs. Went in to question it realised the shortarse mot tester couldn't see over bonnet lip with lift i've done on the truck and being on ramp lol
Modifications: LWB Unlimited 3.2 V6, Cloth , +3 Lift spring, rough country nitro +2 shocks, cat back stainless steel exhaust, AT's, 135w led spots, twin pump fed air horns, Sony 1400w explod sub, Solar and LPG converted, fridge in the back, a leggy blonde in the passenger seat and little old me at the wheel.
This is the only test centre I have used that gives me an advisory for commercial tyres on a vehicle thats taxed for domestic and pleasure ! when I questioned him last year he showed me the regulation in VOSA`s directory, the guys always been straight with me and has done a lot of work on my Fronteras that he could have swerved, but he`s definately got something stuck up his tailpipe about commercials ! maybe he was frightened by one as a child we have a bit of banter about it when I nip the motor in for the odd repair but if I was thinking of selling the truck (never gonna happen) advisories would hack me off.