Owners manual

banter general discussions etc

Owners manual by gokkor on Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:48 pm
Hello everyone, I got myself I nice old Frontera-A but I can't find an owner's manual for it. I've searched the forum as well as any other resources I can find on the net but wasn't able to find a soft copy of the manual. If anyone has it, is it possible to scan and upload it ? Or mail it to me perhaps ? It would be really appreciated. Thanks ..
gokkor
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:54 pm
Region: International

Re: Owners manual by Trugga on Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:27 pm
There was one available some time ago, but it has been lost with the server change.

In the meantime, here's one I did earlier (from an A Seiries circa 1995)

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id= ... sp=sharing

Lawrence
User avatar
Trugga
Da Prof!
Da Prof!
 
Posts: 6258
Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2005 9:46 pm
Location: West Midlands (UK)
Model: 2.0i Sport 3dr
Registration Year: 1994/L
Vehicle Name: Little Blue Bug
Modifications: # ARB Winch bumper
# Wireless operated Warn Winch
# Jackable rockslider sills
# Safety Devices roll cage
# Roof level tree bars
# Roof mounted waffle boards
# Underbody protection
# Smaller, higher fuel tank
# Buttock tuck with protectors
# Cobra Aqua4x4 competition seats
# 3-point harnesses
# Terratrip
# GTE digital dash
# Bonnet pins
# AVM manual front hubs
# FIA battery master switch
# Ally Chequerplate footwells
# De-Cat, straight thro' zorst
# 2" Lift, +2" Rough Country shocks
Region: Midlands


Return to General discussion

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 30 guests