[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Frontera Technical Support • View topic - Well I bought a LandRover






Well I bought a LandRover

banter general discussions etc

Well I bought a LandRover by horses45 on Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:23 pm
Well today I took charge of my new play toy to go in my collection a Land Rover :D , don't shoot me yet !!!
Here are the pics of it
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
But that's the only Landy I will own pity it's not a fronty but my first Rock Crawler :roll:
BRING ON A BIGGER WALL !!!!![color=#4080FF]Cos I Am The Cosmic Fool

East Midland Area Rep

Frontera owners stickers here forums/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=47071"
User avatar
horses45
FOG BBQ Chef
FOG BBQ Chef
 
Posts: 3844
Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:06 am
Location: Matlock, Derbyshire
Model: 2.2 DTI 5dr
Registration Year: 2003/03
Vehicle Name: The Truck
Modifications: None :-(
Region: Midlands
Skype Username: robert.hodgson610

Re: Well I bought a LandRover by mudman1988 on Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:00 pm
Very nice and very detailed scale off roader what chassis is it on?

I'm building and scale version of my 2.8 shorty at the moment out of a tamiya cc01 with a isuzu mu shell so iv just got to tweak the grill slightly to make it look more fronty like
mudman1988
my other cars a frontera
my other cars a frontera
 
Posts: 255
Joined: Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:23 pm
Location: kent
Model: 2.8 TDI Sport 3dr
Registration Year: 1996/N
Vehicle Name: Victor
Modifications: 2" spring lift with full dislocation on the rear
Quick disconnect kit for front anti roll bar
mud tyres (31/10.50/15 insa turbo super special tracks)
Light bar
Winch bumper and winch with in cab control
Ass tuck
Rear tow bumper
Cb
Side exit exhaust
Egr delete
Snorkel
Region: South East

Re: Well I bought a LandRover by gregster on Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:08 pm
Cool Rob...I have an RC crawler 1/6th scale Jeep TJ....Great fun
Check out the index thread below where pics/reviews from all our past meets can be found!!!!
click here for the SE Events Index/links Thread...see all the reviews and whats coming up soon!

Looks like I'm in trouble with the Mrs's again...
She asked me what I'd most like to do to her body...
Apparently "Identify it" is not the correct answer!



MAKE IT or BREAK IT! TEAMXTREME4X4
Image
User avatar
gregster
Winnebago..or does it?
Winnebago..or does it?
 
Posts: 12694
Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2007 2:08 am
Location: Isle of sheepey
Model: 2.4 5dr
Registration Year: 1997/P
Vehicle Name: FRONTY4x4SPARES
Modifications: Drive a 2.2dti olympus, 2.8 lwb and 2.0i sport.
Breaking...
2.4i and 2.3td
2.0i C20ne and x20se x 4
2.8tdi x2
2.2i A
2.2i B LWB x3
x22dth B dti lwb x3
y22dth B dti lwb x5
Call Fronty4x4spares on
01622 739908.
Same day dispatch,
next day delivery
on 95% of items.
Region: South East

Re: Well I bought a LandRover by horses45 on Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:09 pm
Oooohhh I see my next build :D, and it's your fault Gregster I got one instead of another tank lol but can't fault you
BRING ON A BIGGER WALL !!!!![color=#4080FF]Cos I Am The Cosmic Fool

East Midland Area Rep

Frontera owners stickers here forums/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=47071"
User avatar
horses45
FOG BBQ Chef
FOG BBQ Chef
 
Posts: 3844
Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:06 am
Location: Matlock, Derbyshire
Model: 2.2 DTI 5dr
Registration Year: 2003/03
Vehicle Name: The Truck
Modifications: None :-(
Region: Midlands
Skype Username: robert.hodgson610

Re: Well I bought a LandRover by Fadpasser on Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:23 pm
:P how cool is that :P
even a man who is pure at heart...........
User avatar
Fadpasser
Fronty Engineer
Fronty Engineer
 
Posts: 106
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:34 pm
Location: Fife
Model: 2.2 DTI 5dr
Registration Year: 1999/T
Vehicle Name: Mad Max
Modifications: 30ml wheelspacers
Blacked out rear windows
Wind deflectors
C.B.
Rear facing spot light
Vauxhall fitted roof lights
Bonnet bra
Front grill LED
Chrome spare wheel holder
Wood effect dash laminate
Kenwood ICE
Set of 4 Vauxhall spec roof bars
Replacement side steps
D-badged
Frontera dog guard
Chrome `Frontera` sills
Region: Scotland

Re: Well I bought a LandRover by mickh on Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:55 pm
Horses you bugger, I just took a quick look at the first 3 pictures and thought that looks really neat, it wasn't until I saw the picture of it on the box I realised it was a model. :lol:
mickh
frontera God
frontera God
 
Posts: 725
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:10 pm
Location: ipswich
Model: 2.2i 16v RS Sport 3dr
Registration Year: 1999/V
Modifications: 2" lift.
Front winch.
CB radio.
Manually operated radiator fan.
BK Racing Alloys with 31x10.5x15 A/T.
Cross Country +2" rear shocks.
Region: East Anglia

Re: Well I bought a LandRover by RatCav on Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:21 pm
I love the fact they plastered the box with Fragile tape .. seems fitting lol ;)
ImageImage

My members ride For Banshee the Trooper : viewtopic.php?f=46&t=34626

My members ride for Leeloo the Lotus Edition viewtopic.php?f=46&t=60154

Deceased

My members ride for Brenda the Bighorn : viewtopic.php?f=46&t=54771
User avatar
RatCav
Super Trooper
Super Trooper
 
Posts: 5577
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:20 am
Location: Preston, Lancs.
Vehicle Name: Banshee
Modifications: Its a Frontera that is heavily disguised as a Mk.1 LWB Isuzu Bighorn 2.8TD Lotus Edition.
Hi-roof modification.
EGR valves and birds nest of vacuum pipes removed.
Front Manual Locking Hubs.
Rear Limited Slip Differential.
Yota Surf steels, with custom paintjob. (cheers Gregster)
33x12.5" R15 General Grabber AT 2's.
+2" suspension lift.
+3" body lift.
Cat 1 Thatcham approved alarm.
Irmscher wheel arch flares.
Full body restoration/respray. (cheers Gregster again!)
Region: North West

Re: Well I bought a LandRover by ianoneill1981 on Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:39 am
nice little truck :thumbup:
ianoneill1981
Senior Frontera Engineer
Senior Frontera Engineer
 
Posts: 169
Joined: Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:45 pm
Model: 2.2i 16v RS Sport 3dr
Registration Year: 2000/V
Modifications: mg auto springs and cooper stt 31 tyres
Region: Scotland

Re: Well I bought a LandRover by yaki on Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:49 pm
Soon to be without a Frontera after 10 years of owning one :-(
User avatar
yaki
Lord frontera
Lord frontera
 
Posts: 2315
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:17 pm
Location: South Wales
Model: 2.8 TDI Sport 3dr
Registration Year: 1996/P
Vehicle Name: Eric
Modifications: A few

Front Winch & Bumper
MR2 Seats
+4" Springs
+4" Rough Country Shocks
Calmini Front Arms
Trooper Front Axle
Front Aussie Locker
Rear Trooper Axle
Rear Aussie Locker
35mm Diff Drop
12mm Ball Joint Spacers
33" Tyres
80mm Body Lift
Extended Axle Breathers
Aisin Manual Hubs
Rear Recovery Bumper
Braided Brake Hoses
EGR System Removed
DeCat
Fuel Tank Lift
Front & Rear Anti-Roll bar removed
Roof Console
EGT/Boost Gauge and Inclinometer in Centre Console
Region: South Wales

Re: Well I bought a LandRover by mudman1988 on Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:02 pm
You've got the normal mu iv got the mu xc witch was higher and come with scale BFG muds I'll get some pics up when my laptops not tthrowing a wobbly
mudman1988
my other cars a frontera
my other cars a frontera
 
Posts: 255
Joined: Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:23 pm
Location: kent
Model: 2.8 TDI Sport 3dr
Registration Year: 1996/N
Vehicle Name: Victor
Modifications: 2" spring lift with full dislocation on the rear
Quick disconnect kit for front anti roll bar
mud tyres (31/10.50/15 insa turbo super special tracks)
Light bar
Winch bumper and winch with in cab control
Ass tuck
Rear tow bumper
Cb
Side exit exhaust
Egr delete
Snorkel
Region: South East

Re: Well I bought a LandRover by yaki on Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:31 pm
Coolio, that sounds like just the job, looking forward to the pictures
Soon to be without a Frontera after 10 years of owning one :-(
User avatar
yaki
Lord frontera
Lord frontera
 
Posts: 2315
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:17 pm
Location: South Wales
Model: 2.8 TDI Sport 3dr
Registration Year: 1996/P
Vehicle Name: Eric
Modifications: A few

Front Winch & Bumper
MR2 Seats
+4" Springs
+4" Rough Country Shocks
Calmini Front Arms
Trooper Front Axle
Front Aussie Locker
Rear Trooper Axle
Rear Aussie Locker
35mm Diff Drop
12mm Ball Joint Spacers
33" Tyres
80mm Body Lift
Extended Axle Breathers
Aisin Manual Hubs
Rear Recovery Bumper
Braided Brake Hoses
EGR System Removed
DeCat
Fuel Tank Lift
Front & Rear Anti-Roll bar removed
Roof Console
EGT/Boost Gauge and Inclinometer in Centre Console
Region: South Wales

Re: Well I bought a LandRover by yaki on Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:33 pm
This is mine

Image
Soon to be without a Frontera after 10 years of owning one :-(
User avatar
yaki
Lord frontera
Lord frontera
 
Posts: 2315
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:17 pm
Location: South Wales
Model: 2.8 TDI Sport 3dr
Registration Year: 1996/P
Vehicle Name: Eric
Modifications: A few

Front Winch & Bumper
MR2 Seats
+4" Springs
+4" Rough Country Shocks
Calmini Front Arms
Trooper Front Axle
Front Aussie Locker
Rear Trooper Axle
Rear Aussie Locker
35mm Diff Drop
12mm Ball Joint Spacers
33" Tyres
80mm Body Lift
Extended Axle Breathers
Aisin Manual Hubs
Rear Recovery Bumper
Braided Brake Hoses
EGR System Removed
DeCat
Fuel Tank Lift
Front & Rear Anti-Roll bar removed
Roof Console
EGT/Boost Gauge and Inclinometer in Centre Console
Region: South Wales


Return to General discussion

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 30 guests