Frontera 2.2 DTi Sport RS

banter general discussions etc

Frontera 2.2 DTi Sport RS by Fidodido on Mon May 19, 2014 11:36 pm
Hey all

Im hopefully picking up a 2003 2.2dti swb tomorrow :D from the pictures I have seen its a nice clean motor, 97k on the clock Since I am parting with my lovely Volvo (just too nice for 3 dogs to run around in the back ) is there anything obvious I should look for regarding common issues, only had the older lwbs' in the past.

I really wanted a lwb but they seem to be fairly thin on the ground these days

Cheers!
Alf
Fidodido
mud splasher
mud splasher
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:53 am
Region: North West

Re: Frontera 2.2 DTi Sport RS by stretch on Tue May 20, 2014 10:12 am
here you go viewtopic.php?f=32&t=57157&hilit=buying+look i've never had a SWB B but have LWB. On swb make sure there's no water marks around removable roof on seats etc. There's quite a few LWB DTI's about at the moment, check ebay, gumtree, preloved as a bargain can be had.

How you going to get 3 dogs in a swb fold the back seats? or are they small dogs lol, there would be no 'partition' between you and them. On my lwb I have a dog guard to seperate boot luggage from the passenger area.
User avatar
stretch
Rain cloud of doom
Rain cloud of doom
 
Posts: 3163
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:26 pm
Location: Ipswich
Model: 2.2 DTI 5dr
Registration Year: 2000/W
Vehicle Name: F.I.T.T
Modifications: 12v feed in boot
Truckputer under construction
Front & rear recovery points
De side stepped
Region: East Anglia

Re: Frontera 2.2 DTi Sport RS by Fidodido on Tue May 20, 2014 5:33 pm
Well a very disappointing day, the car was very poor in the end, another wasted trip. :(

I have decided to replace the passenger door on my volvo as its dented, I think it is putting buyers off even though I am looking for a trade.

Anyway, anyone want a Volvo :D

Image
Fidodido
mud splasher
mud splasher
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:53 am
Region: North West


Return to General discussion

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 26 guests