I'm back :o)

banter general discussions etc

I'm back :o) by furball on Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:30 pm
Hello all,

I have crawled out from under my rock with a shiny new truck to play with :D
Don't grow up, just get bigger toys
My truck... http://www.fronteraowners.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=27556
User avatar
furball
frontera God
frontera God
 
Posts: 954
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:35 pm
Location: South Lancashire
Model: 2.2 DTI 5dr
Registration Year: 2003/03
Region: North West

Re: I'm back :o) by RatCav on Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:53 pm
About bloody time too!!!! :D :D
ImageImage

My members ride For Banshee the Trooper : viewtopic.php?f=46&t=34626

My members ride for Leeloo the Lotus Edition viewtopic.php?f=46&t=60154

Deceased

My members ride for Brenda the Bighorn : viewtopic.php?f=46&t=54771
User avatar
RatCav
Super Trooper
Super Trooper
 
Posts: 5577
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:20 am
Location: Preston, Lancs.
Vehicle Name: Banshee
Modifications: Its a Frontera that is heavily disguised as a Mk.1 LWB Isuzu Bighorn 2.8TD Lotus Edition.
Hi-roof modification.
EGR valves and birds nest of vacuum pipes removed.
Front Manual Locking Hubs.
Rear Limited Slip Differential.
Yota Surf steels, with custom paintjob. (cheers Gregster)
33x12.5" R15 General Grabber AT 2's.
+2" suspension lift.
+3" body lift.
Cat 1 Thatcham approved alarm.
Irmscher wheel arch flares.
Full body restoration/respray. (cheers Gregster again!)
Region: North West

Re: I'm back :o) by gregster on Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:33 pm
Welcome back, you miserable old git...
Check out the index thread below where pics/reviews from all our past meets can be found!!!!
click here for the SE Events Index/links Thread...see all the reviews and whats coming up soon!

Looks like I'm in trouble with the Mrs's again...
She asked me what I'd most like to do to her body...
Apparently "Identify it" is not the correct answer!



MAKE IT or BREAK IT! TEAMXTREME4X4
Image
User avatar
gregster
Winnebago..or does it?
Winnebago..or does it?
 
Posts: 12694
Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2007 2:08 am
Location: Isle of sheepey
Model: 2.4 5dr
Registration Year: 1997/P
Vehicle Name: FRONTY4x4SPARES
Modifications: Drive a 2.2dti olympus, 2.8 lwb and 2.0i sport.
Breaking...
2.4i and 2.3td
2.0i C20ne and x20se x 4
2.8tdi x2
2.2i A
2.2i B LWB x3
x22dth B dti lwb x3
y22dth B dti lwb x5
Call Fronty4x4spares on
01622 739908.
Same day dispatch,
next day delivery
on 95% of items.
Region: South East

Re: I'm back :o) by bobbinsjob on Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:19 pm
Wb mate
Image
SIZE DOES MATTER!!
MEMBER 1728
1996 2.8 SWB called VIPER

Members Ride section for VIPER

Comments on VIPER here

GET YOUR CARTOON CAR HERE
User avatar
bobbinsjob
Rev Limit Finder
Rev Limit Finder
 
Posts: 7007
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2007 4:53 am
Location: Essex
Model: 2.8 TDI Sport 3dr
Registration Year: 1996/N
Vehicle Name: Viper
Modifications: Deep offset Steel modular wheels with 32/11.5/15 Kuhmo KL71 mud tyres
+2" Plasma body lift
Flipped ball-joints
+2" spring spacers
Custom built roof rack
Light bar
Modified Navara tubular rear bumper
Mental cammo paint job
Region: South East

Re: I'm back :o) by horses45 on Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:50 pm
Ola o bearded one :wink:
BRING ON A BIGGER WALL !!!!![color=#4080FF]Cos I Am The Cosmic Fool

East Midland Area Rep

Frontera owners stickers here forums/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=47071"
User avatar
horses45
FOG BBQ Chef
FOG BBQ Chef
 
Posts: 3844
Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:06 am
Location: Matlock, Derbyshire
Model: 2.2 DTI 5dr
Registration Year: 2003/03
Vehicle Name: The Truck
Modifications: None :-(
Region: Midlands
Skype Username: robert.hodgson610

Re: I'm back :o) by dave1966 on Sun May 04, 2014 11:51 am
Hello and :welcome: back,bud. :lol: :thumbup:
R.I.P Sable!(2005 to 2013)
User avatar
dave1966
Lord frontera
Lord frontera
 
Posts: 2380
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:03 pm
Location: FIFE.
Region: Scotland


Return to General discussion

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 28 guests